Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

how to bring a wife from Africa and not lose her to the system...

Taleexi   

Aalliya: Maxaad naga dhibaysaa ma kollaad adigu wadaad doonaysaa? smile.gif

Ismalura: Bal give me sometime aan isku soo toostoosiyo mushkilada aniga iyo Somali intellectual girl-ka na dhexmartay.

Looool, waan ogahay inaad hilibka jeceshihiin buu yidhiye, iska dulqaata oo cawskaas iyo wixii khudaar la'idiinkeeno iska cuna.

on religious women kana, markuu sadaqada ka hadlayo eed fake wadaadka tahay kulahaa " dabcan box baa la'idin soo dhexdhigiye waxaad samaysaa intaad kun doolar soo sarrifto ood shan shan iyo toban toban ka soo dhigto si'ay lacagtu u badato labada gacmoodba ku qabo oo halmar ku sii wada daa", :D:D wallahi saan u qoslay!

Som@li   

Originally posted by Aaliyyah:

How about the one how to date religious women. I think waxba ka jira. These days I am noticing many guys at the mosque with big beard in their 20s. talow ma shekadii baa socota libaxow yalaga gadh waynaan...taasi haday socoto wa dhibe...see lugu kala garanaya ka wadaadka ah iyo ka wadaadnimo ku qarabanaya looool...

salaam

Ma adiga wadaada? and checking on young Wadaads smile.gificon_razz.gif

I didn't like Wiilwaal's vidoe on how to date religios women? it was bit over the top, some religious women could be easily deceived with that video.

Aaliyyah   

Ma adiga wadaada? and checking on young Wadaads [smile] [Razz]

lol I was not checking out anyone. They just happen to cross my path (wa taqaan sida saxmad u tahay masaajido anoo gadhiyaasha iska eegaya uun ishu qac ku tidhi kox gadh weyn) :D

And the video could be true in a sense that some guys can pretend to be religious just for the sole reason of finding a religious wife. But.... say somali dhahdo war jira cakaaru iman ...one can only pretend to some extent. At the end of the day what you are will come out, of course at the expense of the sister. I am sure she can still find a good spouse and move on with her life but as somalis say "aroorsku wa ka kowaad" exactly why sisters gotta take the extra mile to make sure the person they choose is the right person rather than a random farah...

salaam

Som@li   

Aliyah, Somali boys are taught from young age "Dumarka Been baa lagu soo xero geliyaa, Runna waa lagu dhaqaa" smile.gif

And there is another major factor, Some girls like fancy stories, and some do believe. smile.gif

Friends and Countrymen,

I awe you an apology if not an explanation as to why it took me so long to respond to your intelligent comments. In my last post I wrote(in Somali) geelaygaa cirka lagu maalayaa. In my case this could only mean one thing: that I find myself between the harassing calls of a certain collection agency and the cold country that is the canadian prairies. Ilaahay amarkii.

@Rainb bro u can on this: I will always be comically true to myself.

Som@li, it might be to much to ask(nin garaabo u fadhiya) to do STAND UP comedy but there is a work in progress so long as we can find fadhi carbeed.

@Malika, my dear, Hadraawi and Tupac was probably my best effort. And yes i might be in London sooner or later---my friend Aar Maanta is helping organize an event there sometime in the spring. Ilaahay amarkii.

@Kool_Kat anaaba og inaad COOL tahay thanks for promoting me on your facebook.

@Cabdullahi_Kaafi, war libaax waad i kaafiday.

Awoowe anaaba og inaad @libaax_sankataabataye Soomaalida youtubeku wayku raacday in waa sidaad hadalka u dhegtee "his funny video is the one about gabar wadaad ah. But if you ask me: my favorite piece is the one bidaar---where I earnestly celebrate my baldness. Ilaahay amarkii.

@Ismaaciili, friend, waad iga qosliysay markii tabliiq ahaydeen rag mirqaansab waxaad ku dhigteen. Sidaad u qirataan wali ku qoslayaa.

@Taleexi, raggeedii baad tahay.

@SomaliCentric you are probably right to 'highly disagree the generalization of the intellectual women consuming alcohol like fish" but as @Ismalura admirably put it the "generalization" makes it funnier.

@Kornayl anaaba og inaadan dable ahayne: you have a way noting what money don't observe.

And last but not least, @Aaliyah, your last posting sums it up all. And in the words of shakespeare "nothing is what it seems." In other word, BEENEEY WAA RUN. ilaahay amarkii.