Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

how to bring a wife from Africa and not lose her to the system...

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Ka waran markuu leeyahay adoo qayil u diyaar garoobay ay koox tabliiq ahi kuu timaado.

lol,waa runtiis walle.maxaanu anagoo tabliiq la socona rag qayelaya qaadka ku badh goonay back in the days :D

Ismalura   

@ Wiil waal make more videos please bal ilaahey amarkiis.

Plus, like I said in the former comment, I hope the point about the intellectual women is just a joke. I mean you certainly couldn't think that all intellectual women drink, party and hate other Somalis.

Ismalura   

Originally posted by Malika:

^You taking it literally dear
:D

@ Malika I am not. Someone else complained about it and I said it is just a joke. See the previous page.

@ Somal waa runaa maanta qarasteydaa kor soo marsan. I am just pissed off lakiin I don't have a problem with Wiilwaal's vidoes.

Ismalura   

Ismalura: Wuxuu Somali intellectual girl wiilwaal ka sheegay wax baa ka jira I hope inaanan qarasta kugu sii kicin.

Taleexi ma adigaa lagugu qasabay a vegrterain dish and than lagu yidhi wash it down with glass of whisky?

Wiil waal is doing observational humour and the genralizations make it funnier lakiin the generalizations are not true. May be except for the one on finding them at the human rights :D

Ismalura   

Ismalura:

I rest my case, ishaad ka riday
[/i]
Illaahay Amarkiis
smile.gif

Do tell dee if there was such an incident. We need some more laughter while Wiilwaal does more videos.

Aaliyyah   

How about the one how to date religious women. I think waxba ka jira. These days I am noticing many guys at the mosque with big beard in their 20s. talow ma shekadii baa socota libaxow yalaga gadh waynaan...taasi haday socoto wa dhibe...see lugu kala garanaya ka wadaadka ah iyo ka wadaadnimo ku qarabanaya looool...

salaam