Sign in to follow this  
Aaliyyah

how to bring a wife from Africa and not lose her to the system...

Som@li   

Ismalura and MMA, ishaad ka rideen, Waa arin jirta arinkaasi, It is wrong for Farahs to go any marry from Africa.

Aaliyyah   

Nina I am actually finding him funny ! Waa run waan maqlay waxuu shegayo badankiis but his expression when he says it is priceless... besides the part on gabdhaha wax bartay is funny especially finding them at the human rights advocacy meetings and saying that you are a vegetarian !

I love the way he says "ilaahey amarkiis" LOL

So true Ismalura. He is hilarious...glad u enjoyed it.

salaam

Taleexi   

Illaahay amarkiis smile.gif is his motto... mid dhego xidhan, hadday doontana ha dhego la'aato smile.gif Wallee kani waa jaajaale dhab ah...

Ismalura   

I think I am gonna make that my catch phrase Ilaaheey amarkiis !

@ Aliyah thanks, I loved it ! He is the funniest of all the Somali comedians oo hada jiro that I know.

Showqi   

Illaahay amarkiis ninkan advise-kiisa si fiican ayaan u dhuuxay. Hadda anigu Africa ayaan u socdaa,,,,,,,,walee ninku waa ruwaayad socota :D

Thanks Aaliyyah. Maxaan kuu keenaa markaan Africa ka soo noqdo :D

Aaliyyah   

^lool ma Africa ayaad u socota oo xaas kasoo raadsan? maxa dhacay canada kuwa joga ma ku deeeqi wayeen??

waxaad ii keenta dahab iyo dirac I heard they are relativly cheaper there icon_razz.gif but make sure they are for free.. I dnt wanna pay for anything..bt den again gifts are free right lol...

salaam

Showqi   

Aaliyyah, hadyadaada (Diric iyo Dahaba) waan kuu keeni. Ee bal adigu cidna ha u sheegin in aan Africa u qadhaab tagay,,,,,,,Shuuuuuuuuuuush :D

Aaliyyah   

^lol anigu kuma sheegin walal ada isa sheegay marka tidhi africa u socda oo ninka advicekiisa sifiican baan u dhuxey warka uun baan farwawayn ku qoray :D

yuppp waiting for my present..don't be late. lol..

salaam

NASSIR   

Originally posted by NinaNC:

Edit:

LOL@Nassir. How many have you met so far? waa iga qosol siise runtii.

:D not that many qofyahey. Waxaan rabey inaan Aqyaar Macruuf offside geliyo isagaa aad u amaano Koronto, laakin waa ka baxsadey odayga.

Video-ga walaasheen Aaliyah keentey weli ma daawan. I sense that it's too hillarious.

hello friends,

My name is G H Wiilwaal. I am the creator of the clips in question. Yes, I am a sol member and have ben posting my stuff irregularly on these pages. And no I do not "know" Aaliyah other than the obvious fact that she is a young woman with an excellent taste---Thanks Aaliyah---you too have made my day.

I also want thank every member who commented here, especially Ismalura and others. I can one happy you will spread the word further and share these clips with your facebook friends and everyone in your emailing list.

My youtube hits have so good so far thanks in part to you guys.

Waxaanba ku sigtay in CELEBRITY noqdo o la i arki waayo WITHOUT my lawyer. Ilaahay amarkiis.

g h wiilwaal

Som@li   

Lol, @ Ilaah Amarkiis,

You are good, and talented, Ma isku daydey "Standup comedy" Xooga kordhi contents ka , it is been too short on every topic.

I would like a clip on how to date a woman online? smile.gif

Cheers,

Somali