Sign in to follow this  
MAXIMUS POWERS

Somali Student Union Conference

Ibtisam   

^^^Not funny, I had a lucky escape, can you imagine the numerous putdowns he would've sent my way. I would not have been able to attend anymore talks thereon after…out of fear :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Looool. Marcassmith, I run into you at a recent talk, I was torn between tripping you up or speaking to you, mainly to see if you was any better in real life. In the end I decided to head for the door and be on my merry way.
Thank God for that

I am very sad to hear this ibtisam! i am actually a charming and a nice guy!, it disappoints me greatly that people are intimidated by my over-the-top self opinionated bile. if this is the case, i might just have to mute my reactions. Next time you see me, please take a few minutes to get to know the real marc!

marc

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^Not funny, I had a lucky escape, can you imagine the numerous putdowns he would've sent my way. I would not have been able to attend anymore talks thereon after…out of fear
:D

I am not like that in the slighest! dont listen to the point! that shrimp is obviously trying to make me look bad! if you wish to get to know me ibtisam, i am offering you a second chance, this time in virtual reality. i am on myspace, facebook, youtube and msn. i am virtually connected!!

Umm Zakaria, i dont need to hear your abusive and self-opinionated bile. it makes me sick to the stomach!

marc

Ibtisam   

^^^^ Loool @ charming and nice guy...miyaad igu ciiyaar??

Mind you, you looked normal enough, but looks can be deceiving! :D I mean how can you so rude to Uum, she is older than you and has kids and a sister, pick on someone your own size :(

P.s. Don’t hold your breath waalo, I don’t think I’ll be saying hello anytime soon, despite seeing you in few events.

HAHA @ giving me a second chance @ getting to know you.

P.s. You have been on my face book since your uni days...go figure.. But I only noticed this side of you since you joined SOL and youtube, I think before than you was normal enough and okay.

ElPunto   

^Marc - you CANNOT, you MUST NOT - reduce in any way your self-opinionated bile/ If ibti can't handle it - she is the one missing out. Let a 1001 Marcas bloom.....

For SOL...

and for comedic relief.

:D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ she is the one missing out?? On what exactly! lool HAHa @ comedic relief.

At least he has a fan in Thepoint....Lool @ shrimp, a new name for ya icon_razz.gif

ElPunto   

^For one - the possibility of side splitting hilarity. O ye of little imagination.

My name is ThePoint. And I am a fan of MarcasSmit.

Ibtisam thank you sister.

Marcus

Does this inarticulate and poorly educated shrimp's self opionaneted bile having that much effect on you and your stomach? poor little soul.

I am sorry if i offended you umm Zakaria, people often assume the worse when they don’t know you personally. i didn’t know you were who ibtisam said you were, nonetheless, its rude and unacceptable to be rude to people i suppose. i offer you my warmest apologies.

Ibtisam, just as the thepoint mentioned so clearly, you don’t know what your missing!

marc

awww@MARCUS.

The point, shrimp iyo nus aa tahay, go get the garlic sauce, you need to be double dipped.

Uma, I wuv you sista, but sometimes, adiga ma yareysatid.

You need to apologize as well.

So nice of you Marc. I took nothing of what you said earlier to heart. If i did, i would have died of heart attacks long time back. But i have to admitt, i was not amused becouse I said this thread was the MOST POSITIVE of all ur threads and that was how i saw it, i even thanked you for posting it! so I was abit confused with your reply but I thought may be you had a bad day/night. Anyway I opologize too if i hurt you. I dont wish to hurt anyone in SOL or any1 anywhere. I care about SOLERS alot becouse they r my fellow sisters and brothers.

LAYZiyeey I wuv u too. inaan yareeysana waa is ogahay laakiin waa la iqaban karaa mar walbo. aad baan u dhago nugulahay.