Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Buuxo   

^sax. Jb Allah ku sahlo mid la afuro weeytahey.

Whats good trolls? I will add my frequently abused somali word,which i need to stop using is qaras..anything i don't want to hear or xun waa qaras. eg sheekadaas qarasta igadaa.

poor JB, yesterday I was feeling the strain, today it's him. I am not alone! Not been able gather motivation to work for 2 days. Just spent a couple of hours catching up. Now I can go out shopping and see groups of young Muslim boys with jeans hanging off and slick, spiky hair and gaggles(is that a word; it should be) of Muslim girls in colourful hijabs raiding the shops. Eid is on its way. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I feel so sick I can't stand up. 3.15pm I don't want to break my fast :( 3hrs to go.

I stayed at the mosque friday night, I picked up some crazy virus, I also slipped in the mosque toliets 2times and damaged my back. I've been praying sitting down mostly since. Allow tanbi daaf iika diig.

Miriam1   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I feel so sick I can't stand up. 3.15pm I don't want to break my fast
:(
3hrs to go.

I stayed at the mosque friday night, I picked up some crazy virus, I also slipped in the mosque toliets 2times and damaged my back. I've been praying sitting down mostly since. Allow tanbi daaf iika diig.

Ibtisam you made me smile, your masjid is just too dangerous for you health!

I really hope you feel better smile.gif

Did anyone feel like Lailatul Qadr, was last night? The sky was so bright in Toronto, the weather so serene...how was it in London..or wherever you are?

Malika   

^ smile.gif I don't know about London or else where but where I am the last couple of nights there has been an amazing buzz in the mosque and after prayers.The congregation was so diverse it just was awesome to see so many different races all together for the sake of Allah!

Aaliyyah   

^^ oo wow could it have been yesterday night?? I was really sick yesterday and i missed the night prayer I was really coughing and everything...

May allah swt forgive us all inshallah...

Malika in our mosque usually its not full, but on the 27th i couldnt even find a space...I went a bit late and I had to squeeze myself somewhere. I was wondering where all these ppl came from? since our mosque was never that full... :D

Malika   

^Amiin sis

It was the same in our make shift mosque, even yesterday it was rather full..Masha'allah!

I am seeking ideas for a stall on Eid at a local Islamic Event.We are fund raising to build a mosque.

I could sell cakes, or sweets..Hmmmm

Aaliyyah   

^ why don't you just ask them to give funds like directly tell everyone that you are raising money for a new mosque?

or as you said you could always sell cakes and whatever. But, thats time consuming.

inshallah may allah swt facilitate this fundraise event.