Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Come on Ibti, that time i will be full of Sambusa and Sharaab. U want me to throw up ??

I think after Taraweeh would be the best ,,,,,

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

I have decided, if I'm alive by then, to take two weeks off in 2012 and go watch the women's gymnastics and the 60K men's weightlifting at the London Olympics.

What and not the women's shot put? :D

Ibtisam   

^^^you will be tired from all the standing and food! You will run home to bed, just so you can wake for fajar! Impossible.

wanaagsan oo wacan Malika and ibtisam

lol@afro waxaan u malaynayaa Ramadanta ayaa laga gaadhsiinayaa 10 cisho ka dhiman qof weliba bishaas danbeegida ha iska sii saaro !

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

^^^you will be tired from all the standing and food! You will run home to bed, just so you can wake for fajar! Impossible.

The other option is the afternoo till the Afur time ,,,, caloosha is empty and as soon as i go home then i'll dead hungry.

Hello geeljire ,,,,,,,,,,,,, geel ma wadaa maanta ??

NGONGE   

Heh@Norf. I only want to go to events that make me feel good about myself. Hence the 60k weightlifting and the girly gymnasts. :D

MZanzi   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Ng, Praying is not an exercise it is Ibadah. I need a realy exercise niyow coz the caloosha is just the US Warships beryahan.
:D

war ninyoho horta bariiska iyo hilibkan tirada badan iska daa somalia qof joogo calool ineey kasoo baxdo waaba qalad meesha ado aanan waxba sameen baad sidi roob inu kugu da'ay camal u dhidid

Ibti, raga qaarba hadaad uqososhid wax kale niyada gishto marka qamarjiyad iska dhig

Ibtisam   

Ibti, raga qaarba hadaad uqososhid wax kale niyada gishto marka qamarjiyad iska dhig

What is qamarjiyad?? :confused:

@JB:

You will be starving like marving and it will cause you to store food longer when you do eat, so you will gain weight rather than lose anything. :D Pluz you will have headache due to hydration, how on earth can you exercise without water? You will lose too much salt and minerals and die.

^ :D @ womans shot pot

sidaad moodeen mahan .... sida raga ayay u dhisan yihiin marka odayga ng nuursiga hakaga ciyaarin.

ps: have you seen the south-korean (strongets woman) bal hadaan laguu sheegin waa naag ma is odhan lahayd !

I never used water when exercising ,, and it was even forbidden in some classes i attended in .... ehem .... :D

Markaa ,,, i prefer to do it in the afternoon and limit the Afur to 2 - 3 sambusa only. Yeah i can drink water and sharaab then.

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Ng, Praying is not an exercise it is Ibadah. I need a realy exercise niyow coz the caloosha is just the US Warships beryahan.
:D

war ninyoho horta bariiska iyo hilibkan tirada badan iska daa somalia qof joogo calool ineey kasoo baxdo waaba qalad meesha ado aanan waxba sameen baad sidi roob inu kugu da'ay camal u dhidid

Horta i don't like bariis and i avoid it intaan awoodo but who da hell can miss and live without HILIB ?? ,,,,,, i don't get it ,,

Originally posted by Afr0 GirL:

natbak.jpg

GEEEL JIRE MIDAN Kawaran ninka naag ahaan u shukaansanaayo

:D:D:D ..... wuu nimcaystay ,, haduu is waalo feedhka lagu dhufto aakhiro ka sokayn maayo ,,