Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Isseh, not all light skin girls are fake you know. :D Haablah ceey how qaarinini :rolleyes: I mean really. :D There are tons of beautiful smooth skin light skins girls running around, I see them all the time.

Stoic stop winking, it makes it sound like you got more than your share of that soft skin. icon_razz.gif Maxaad the boys sanka uuga marmarin?

Paragon   

^^Hey hey! what do you imply with that ilk-caddays of yours?

Hey Ibti! No pun intended. Just appreciating the beauty of some sisters doesn't amount to caay. I know you are not personally offended 'cos I know... icon_razz.gif

Stoic, maariin? Well that come under lovely dark skin smile.gif . Miduu ciridka qad yahay oo ilkahana mugdi ka nuur yihiinoow Eebaheey bilic ku hibaystey ayaan beri caashaqay ninyow. Since then nooceeda ayeey igaga dhegtaa :D .

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool @ coz I know...go and say it, am as black as the night! lol :D Don't lie you never say anything without knowing every possible meaning. Maax laaga seeiyah light skin girls? Baal sheek.

Serenity;

Trouble maker, haa igu tirin Stoic...

P.s. How is your extended weekend?

Not much of an extended weekend since I'm partly working today (or attempting to atleast :( ). I had fun otherwise smile.gif

Stoic wuxuu u baahan yahay in uu xishoodo! I was thoroughly embarrassed reading that and seein those winks! icon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Ibti, I wanted to write something, but I'm afraid you will say I'm too much.But anyway here we go. Her skin spilled me head over heel into rippling vibration that even My rocket was close to bulge out of my Levi. :D

Ibtisam   

Too much info.com yaa stoic. Shidhouse redface.gif Ishh ceelke.

P.s. I would've put you in your place, because you walked right into it, but I'm too shy, so I'll let you walk out of this one. ;)

Serenity good to hear.

Ibtisam   

^^^^I Said to you maaxaad laa qufacsa? do you have a flu?

Geel iga adiga miyi iisiey, maaxaa ku taaba digeh? Raak kaal aayah ii seeyeh! :cool:

I know but it is just a reminder ,,, in case you foget there is geel somewhere for you ,, :D

no i dont have a flue ,, just qufac ,,,

Ibtisam   

Did they promise you some geel for pestering me baal? What is your stake in this or in your consent reminder?

Qufac bilaa flu? Useless foqol useless.

Ibtisam   

Every one hunguri baal waale. :rolleyes:

I give you more Geel then they offered if you make it disappear and never mention it again.