Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Oz   

Originally posted by Northerner:

This time next week I will be in Edgware Rd in London,,,IA

I remember last year; September, when I visited lads in London and guess where they took me? Edgware rd.My friends told me, sometimes this is where they gather and have some of this and some of that. It's a lively street that never goes down til morning.

Surprisingly, we saw young somali youth in a group of ten, walking on the street shouting. I didn't know what they have had. Until a friend of mine informed. They were intoxicated. which explained their extremely violent towards others.

^ War carruurta ha naga caayin - I'm sure they were just happy to be out and about and not intoxicated.

Just spent 30 mins at the green - completely loving the sunshine!!!

Northerner - Why Edgeware Rd? I can't believe you would have missed it that much, considering you live in the Middle East! If the gorgeous weather holds, head for Regent's Park!

Oz   

^^^^ Val, Lol

London is rough, youths are really on the edge. Australian Somali youth are on the same route.

While I was in London a 15 year old Somali boy was stubbed to death. He was at the bus stop waiting for his bus to go home. Something like that rarely happens in Ozieland.

-Lily-   

^^Well, that's not unique to London, it's a Metropolis, and as such, like any other major city it's bound to have a higher crime rate.

Where else did you go whilst in London?

Malika   

^Hi

What a beautiful day,am already tanned by the end of summer I shall not be visible in the dark,unless I smile..

-Lily-   

^^LoL, embarce the tanning dear. I know I'm loving.

Do you think we're all a tad bit obsessed with the weather?

Buuxo   

^loool@Lily ,a tad might be an understatement :D . Thats all i hear of you guys and english people i know,always complaining of the weather.

NGONGE   

Hi Malika smile.gif

I'm told that sunshine is a Somali woman's biggest enemy. I was not told why that is! :D

Val...Val..Val..tuf caleek.

Malika   

LOL..Lily,am definetly turning to an old English lady,all day I have been saying "what a lovely day" to anyone I came across in the campus..LOL

Ngonge..LOL,what are you insinuating?