Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

The artist former known as Prince isnt gay,he had a string of HOT,HOT women as his girlfriends[am not sure if he is still dating women now..Lol]

I believe he has got white blood in him,again US is such a melting pot who knows what other combination of genes he has got..

Is MJ trying to look like him? AND they are not related..are you listening to Purple rain!

Malika   

^Lol,Prince had something in him though,despite his shortness..Lol

Purple rain rocked!!Everytime I hear it reminds me a journey we used to make to the beach,while that song blasted from the radio..ah,youth! :(:(

Ibtisam   

%^^^Looool

I feel sad for MJ, watched a show on what happened to MJ. Acudubiliah, I feel sorry for him.

Malika   

^What happened to him? slapped around at childhood,isnt an excuse to go nuts!..Lol

He had a choice as an adult to change his life,heal his wounds and be normal..bisinka!

Ibtisam   

I mean as a whole, sick soul, with people around him who could not care less and who are as gulity as him.

I'm watching fallen stars. Winehouse is even worse. lol haha I should not laugh. redface.gif

Malika   

^I went to this tacsii today, oh men did they feed us! bariis iyo hiliib with all the trimmings,then followed by macmacans..walle these Mombasans know how to cook..I can barely sleep from with such a full stomach ... redface.gif

Ibtisam   

^^^You should not eat at tacsii or hang around the house. Special if the mother or father died.

Why do they have food in tacsii? don't get it.

Malika   

It was the 40th day,since her father passed away..they were making dua for him..its a tradition in East Africa.

There was a wadaadad too there,she sure gave us food for thoughts..subhanallah.How this dunia is just a passing phase,the hear after awaits us!

Emperor   

Trollers I am still awake waiting for the slow speed connection to complete the download... I went to out to east and come back

I guess Im gona doze in the next few minutes, ain't going good, tomorrow is an early start as well...

Ibtisam   

loool^^^ I thought u lived in east.

It is bank holiday, where u going :confused:

what on earth you downloading.?

Emperor   

^LOol, She is not asking too many, only few but obvious...

Ibti I know but stuff never end in this world, na'mean..

Emperor   

I am downloading a software tool off the internet, piracy sort of way, it's too expensive and can't pay for it... I better watch my mouth before I get locked up...

It is me or people are just typing very fast tonite