Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ariadne   

I have a friend who has a rat. Her mom has rats.

And she kinda looks like one. She is a nice person,

but 50 % of conversation she starts has to do with her rat or her mom's rat. She is always talking about the rats. Which drives me crazy.

So to get her back I started taking pictures of my cat when he is cleaning his genitals. And every time she talks about the rats to me

I send her pictures of my cat licking his bum.

Buuxo   

i always wanted a cat, but my family objected, some are afraid of it and others allergic. The only time i was close to having a pet , was during the qax when we had a waxar(mainly for its milk>) . Oh how i miss that waxar, i use to allow her to eat canjeero from my plate.

We had one waxar too during the qax ,,, but we ate her on da way to the refugee camps .... quruxdeeda waxaaba ka darnaa hilib macaankeeda ...

i even forgot her name :D

Buuxo   

lol JC thats too cruel, i think we sold ours, it used to get use into trouble by running a muck in pples maqaaxis.

Buuxo   

we actually got the waxar from relatives in baaadiyo for the same reasons, stingey pple didnt want to give us their geeel. but beggers cant be choosers.

I don't know ,, we left them behind coz they were many and we were in qax .... you couldn't take the rest i guess.

I hope they were eaten by humans :D