Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^If you are getting paid and you have not told ur boss, it is stealing (his time- as he is paying u to work)

chubacka I hope so too. :(

How is it going?

I found a new shike who reads so nicely at the mosque, mashallah may allah bless him and his voice.

If you fell into deep sleep that you was not aware what was going on around u or full control of ur body, and you was not in up right position- i.e. you laid down to sleep, and slept then yes make ur waaso again.

Ibtisam   

Hi ....,

How r u, & where r u. U r beautiful.

From a women on facebook. :confused: *chewing over what to say. She is not talking about me, but rather another sister in the pictures, two of them, so don't even know which one she is talking about. What does she want. redface.gif:D

i don't have boss - besides my line manager does not pay me - we get paid from the same pot - the british tax payer, pays me but they are not my boss.

P.s. why do women fall in love with men's voice more than looks or even intelligence?? isn't Xaraam???

chubacka   

ibs alhamdulliah. got a thousand things to do but sitting here jst numbering them in my head instead. (its easier to think than to do smile.gif )

how are you doing?

Sayid, as far as i know if you lose conciousness then you should do your wudu again, or jst 2b on the safe side.

Lol Ibts. U jump to a certain conclusion.Just ask whom she's after n what for. She might be looking for a model.

Losing all the fat I gained in the last 18 months. Anybody go off food towards the second half of Ramadan?

Ibtisam   

^^^No I am straving even though I eat like a horse yesterday. redface.gif

I can't be asked right now. Maybe after Ramadan redface.gif

How are u? smile.gif Please eat some more and don't forget dates.

Sayid, it makes better quushuuc if someone has a beautiful voice, and I only like voices if they are reading the quran, otherwise he should just sound like a man, not a 9yr girl icon_razz.gif

Chuckbuck lool I use to be like that with uni work. redface.gif Make endless lists rather than doing it, then last min I will try and do it all :D

Waswas.com@ibti just ignore it.

P.s. why do women fall in love with men's voice more than looks or even intelligence?? isn't Xaraam???

Who lied to SS?

Chu- i know that felling.