Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^JB is Burco hating because reer burco want to kick out his employer, conflict of interest. icon_razz.gif

In all honest, JB gabad from Burco baa loo diidey because he wanted her as a second wife and the family said to him, if you want our daughter, leave your first wife and kids and move to Burco, otherwise get lost. :D

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

^^JB is Burco hating because reer burco want to kick out his employer, conflict of interest.
icon_razz.gif

In all honest, JB gabad from Burco baa loo diidey because he wanted her as a second wife and the family said to him, if you want our daughter, leave your first wife and kids and move to Burco, otherwise get lost.
:D

You need to finish the story dee and tell them that was you ,,,, :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Haha you wish, my dad would've slap you silly from Burco to Yurowey if you even dared to look at any of his 8daughters let alone his fav one.

Ibtisam   

^^^Qaar baadan oo adiga kaa ficiaan without lugage baa la eriyadey, bite the dust, no reason why adiga lugo even consider gareyo, shy or no shyness :D

Ka boodsii this sheeko, you won't get anywhere icon_razz.gif

this is interesting - that explains.... even the name suggest - amazing how i didn't connect it before. Ibti thanks for the info. JB maskiin war waan ka qalaynaya maanta kabacdi - illeeyn meelbey Burco ka dabqinaysaye..... :D

Ibti is being saved for Qardho dude - no wonder you also hate qardho. :D

Ibti, Did i say waa la i siiyay ?? ,,,, As you said "inan reer burco ah baa la ii diiday" , and i'm saying it was you ,, :D

Ask Ngonge ,,,, u know he is a witness ,,

Ibtisam   

^^^Even worse Ngonge is going to start shouting about his brother again, waaxba haa weydiin kaas icon_razz.gif lol :D

Sayid belo iyo Qardho naag daaf, those are angry bunch

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Sayid belo iyo Qardho naag daaf, those are angry bunch

LOL - there was time that all somalis were engaged naag daf(woman snatching) :D , fortunately reer qardho never engaged in that. if we did there would branch of love called Qardho Syndyrome :D

Faheema.   

I want to smack some people silly! When you know they're in the wrong but still insist and keep repeating the same thing. Why can't they just accept that they're wrong and apologise???

:mad: :mad:

Ibtisam   

Faheema: Are you being stubborn again dear smile.gif

They guy was in the right lane, and yes he driving a bit slow, waa ruunta, he is wrong, now breath :D

JB I don't need a defender, I already have too many of them, I need waax iyaga iga ceeliya before I am suffocated.

^Came down dear - its only Ramadan Time. besides you might get punched back. icon_razz.gif

on seriouse note - just remember you are fasting or think something positive before you feel the urge to attack.

JB move on man - waxaagu waa xad'dhaaf. Ngonge you brother is her cousin - find an alternative.

only option left is Qardho. :D