Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

LOL@ how did you know - maybe you open you mouth to much :D it is said the ones with black tongues are witches - burn the witch.

leave Q town alone you two - before i have nervous break down. sheh come to q-town they have plenty of Hagan Daz called Jalaato - it'll stick to your tongue and you won't burp for sure smile.gif

bare bones ice skating - a sight for sore eyes icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

kaalaya ice skatingka maxa la iigu sheegi wayay, you bloody yaryar. dont you know i skated ooloombiik level, (well if landing on yr axxxse koob lagu qaadan karo)

sayid..you put qardho on the map, first time lamaqlay qardho was abaarti d*a*b*o-dheer, intaasna paragon baa iisheegay. istaqfurulah:)

morning trollers.

Ibtisam   

Juxa, I am having a hard time trying to get the reer wooqoyin to agree, you know they always like to play it safe, why else do you think they are sticking to SL?? :D I knew you and Lily and Bilkiss will have no problems. So I tried Sheh, Fahima and Nehand. The two lab daagax said no, they would like to watch. redface.gificon_razz.gif

Faheema delet that picture or make it small! icon_razz.gif Ice skating is a chance to have a laugh at yourself, but you guys are too busy looking perfect :D

Juxa   

lol@ibtisam. you keep giving them choices, you should say yaan idinka weynin meeshaa.

last time i skated was chrismas 2007 at canary wharf. i actually had 30min lesson but the lady kept telling me sidii penguinka usoco.

i was offended. asbaxda ma aniga ileedahay penguin sidiisi usoco.

Ibtisam   

LOOOOL @ Sidii penguin ka uu usuoco!!! LOOOL HAHAH lool. Gosh thats funny.

Women I am not much of a dictator, maybe I'll leave it to you. I'm sure force does not work, they will get a new flag and tell me to get lost. I know they won't come if I try to force them.

Juxa   

lol@getting new flag, no no they love their current flag, infact waligey ma arag wax ka wadan jecel. bless

horta what happened that cir-jumping thing, did it ever take a place?

Juxa   

maybe if you invited people to less physically demanding activities. yes? and female sort of activities

you are what somalis call wiilo yaa ibti, mar aad dhahdo skate, iyo mar aad dhahdo jump from airplanes

Ibtisam   

What are female sort of activities, besides sitting around and chatting and looking pretty.

Lily suggested a trip to the movies, but I thought people only go moives on dates, so I'm bring my hindi icon_razz.gif:D

Seriously what is girly activity for you??

Juxa   

hihihi. do i look like the girly girl type to you?

how about travelling? huh, weekends away here and there, UK has alot of places to visit no.

ps: i dont do movies and theatres

Ibtisam   

Yeah, but that requires money, lots of money, and we are not rich, pluz some of us are not allowed to spend overnight else where. We can't all be free as a bird you know. :D

Juxa   

loool. anigaa ku damiinan wah! i get on with parents very well and i am extremely amiinad.

i thought it would be nice to rent a 7 seater and go to cornwell or something. we can also go a day trip to the sea-side if necessary.

ps: it does not cost much, specially when it is a group thing

Ibtisam   

Day trip to the sea side :eek: But it is cold and the view can't be all that great, I hear it is like the river water.

Baal haadbaa you sort out something, aniga all my ideas waa laa diidey.

MZanzi   

Originally posted by *Ibtisam:

Hey sheh *waves, how are you holding up? Are you up for ice skating on Friday?? Please say yes, trying to bully the others.
redface.gif
lol

^^adiga wiilo in lagu bixiyo waaye ..Last time you was talking about having Hardcore six pack and now we're here to witness a somali girl doing Ice skating cajaaib

PS ^^Adiga wiilo in lagu bixiyo waaye .. did i heard you saying Ice ski

PS: I like when female skaters wear guy pants