Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

N.O.R.F   

LoooL

JB wuxu iska dhigaa inuu meesha kala yaqaano oo u-safaro meelo badan laakin he just a home boy who doesnt go anywhere but Hargaisa and Berbera.

waar niyow i went most of the hawdka, bari and some in the galbeedka. But i'm scared to face the waraabayaasha ,,,,, come on i can't sh1t in my pants at this age :D

Gabbal   

you should, yaraankaaga yaa la bartaa waraabaha, hadii kale adigu iyo isaga "xas bunaha laah waa nicmal waa kiil" baa idin ka dhaxaysa for eternity :D

looooool ,,, ninkii jiray ee lagu yidhi ALAM TARA ayaa la akhriyaa marka libaaxa la arko ,,, ee inta uu libaax ku soo cararay ALAM TARA ku waashay ee markuu joogsan waayay intuu cararay yidhi SHEEKHOW ALAM TARA LA SOO DHAAF ma maqashay :D:D:D

Gabbal   

waan maqlay lakin way isla socdeen markay libaaxa arkeen, kaad sheegtey baa yiri wadaadow bal quraan inaga akhri, hadana wadaadki buu ahaa ka yiri WAR LIBAAXA ALAMTARUU LAHAAYOOW LASOO DHAAF :D:D

Had many cups of strong coffee ,,, had the same from tea ,,, had EFFERALGAN paracetamol ,,, and still the headache is getting worse ,,,

what is wrong with this guy ?? i mean Aniga :D

Gabbal   

Well for starters limit the caffeine. Caffeine is one of the biggest but least known triggers of headaches particularly sever migraines. Gradually limit your intake of all caffeinated products and I guarantee you your headaches are more then likely to disappear in due time, and permanently which is a bonus.

Also, do away with drugs (medicine) until you feel you really, really need it. Drugs contribute to the problem by weakening your body's natural healing process as well as makes you dependent on more drugs and gradually stronger doses of it to be as effective in your particular system.

Even though this advice is not much of a short-term help, it will do wonders for you in the long-term.

-Lily-   

What's all this talk of wild animals, I can think of a few humans that can be described to that effect :D

Daydreams are a fabulous way to escape without moving...thank God for our limitless mind.