Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Malika   

^Still at work,two more weeks to go and six weeks of doing nothing!

Oh,its 3.30,time to head home..lol

N.O.R.F   

Come on Murray!!!!

He could be the first British Wimbledon male finalist since the early 1900s.

Evening all.

Juxa   

Torres adiga jini sport aa qabtaa iga tag.

hello malika & lily. i got spare xalwo, shushumow and some cheesecake at home. sadly by the time i get home i would be too tired to eat

and lily, waa runtaa, shaqadan is taking over. waa in lazy day laqaataa.

malika i envy your 6 week holiday, if my boss could waaba diidi laheed in annual leave ki la qaato. jini lacag bey qabtaa and endless targets/deadlines

Cara.   

Men and ciyaartooda :rolleyes: First it was the soccer, but we put up with that because it's seasonal. Now as soon as one sport tournament/champions hip/whatever ends another one begins. And the balls are getting smaller. Soccer, tennis, hockey, golf, snooker. What will it be next, a helium atom marathon?

Lily, I had this amazing double chocolate cake yesterday (mini celebration for a coworker). After eating a slice, I decided to get a slice for my officemate. She had it this morning, while I kept sneaking glances. It's a lot easier to be generous on a full stomach :(

N.O.R.F   

Why so much hostility towards sports Cara? Did you write and sign your own letters to get you out of PE? icon_razz.gif

Juxa   

lol@cara, cakes and birthday treats at work are xulusta waxa keenay. it is hard to resist

Torres, of course, nothing and no one separates me from xalwo. actually waligey dukaan kama soo gadan lakin iyadoo socota hadii aan arko ma cafiyo.

by the way ladies, hide the remote, or invite your xalimo friends isagaa guriga ka cararayee.

i hate sport, any form and shape (unless aan noqonayo WAG with its added benefits)

Cara.   

LOL @ Torres. That was an eerily accurate guess. The only class I ever skipped, only to go to the library or park redface.gif

Juxa, lol @ ma cafiyo. I would commit a minor felony for a piece of xalwo right now. I'd forgotten the cafeteria and coffee cart would be closed today for holiday. So all I'm gonna have is some stale cookies and an apple isku shuuxay.

Malika, Juxa & Cara - Salaan Sare.

smile.gif

Torres - Salaamu Calaykum Ikhwaan :cool:

Lily - just a simple salaams - i hear you still haven't recovered from our first encounter - hence the simple salaam - i don't want you to have relapse now smile.gif

i am exhausted - how are the trollers?

Juxa   

wsalaam sayidka. recover kulahaa intaan shiilanay, next time i insist meel AC leh ama 4 faarax oo baabis wata.

cara abaayo, meel meeshan baan sii maraa, there is always something to eat, waa my own 24/7 open jiko, aka my sister's house

-Lily-   

SS, one of those girls just couldnt resist could they?

Not needing a recovery, I was just suprised that's all.

Juxa   

hahahah lily. for whats worth you keep me sane

intiina kale hala isla waasho aamiin, happy friday yaaqey. ilaah amarkiis i am over the moon today, farxad darteed dhafoor ka dhafoor qoslayaa

LOL@Juxa - is the heat getting to you - becareful now - apparently there is a lots of Hargabka Dofaarka in that place. LOL@4 faarax - why four??

Lily, Suprise eh?? it is all good walaalo - it was something in the food or the drink - it wasn't me, i suspect they added daroogo. smile.gif

Malika   

Afternoon trollers!

Anyone heard of the story relating to Nimco Yassin? Oh boy! did it cause a stir between the old and the young in the family yesterday..LOL