Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Improving your tranished image by talking to ME? But I am friends with dirty old A&T, qabiilist JB and even bidca obsessed nuune, saaxib. :D

You will not improve your image by being nice to me, saaxib. Jump on Xiin's caravan. That's where the real show is these days. :D

Churchill,

Whether we are headed to oblivion or not remains to be seen. But we are not confused. We know what we are after.

Don’t be harsh on us, you may have to eat your words back as a mark of honor when time proves you wrong.

^Not if you guys talk in codes. I don't wanna feel like an old Somali man dragged to intervene in something that he no privy to.

Rule of thumb though, let's blame him first.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Churchill,

Whether we are headed to oblivion or not remains to be seen. But we are not confused. We know what we are after.

Don’t be harsh on us, you may have to eat your words back as a mark of honor when time proves you wrong.

There are perpetual challenges to your idealistic and unrealistic plans. But time will tell whether how these materialise.

Cara.   

^That's a great description.

I went to the break room and found a HUGE double chocolate cake and a bowl of peanut M & Ms sitting on the table. Nearly everyone else had gone home by then so it was a little surreal. I'm sure it was for everyone.

Pretty sure.

NGONGE   

Che,

I dumped CL because I discovered she was technologically challenged. I gave her my e-mail address the other week and asked her to send me an e-mail when she has time! Yesterday, she sends me an angry PM on SOL saying:

"sadix jiir ayan xalayto e-mail kuu so dirayay, waana ku so cilciliyaay, maxad o qaban wayday?"

Badow fooqal badow. :mad: