Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

lol@ old man, I don’t do diaries. Anything else? Half a sandwich lol

Nuune whats that?

Now now Resistence don’t make me slap you…..

Am thinking of auctioning my life and not me personaly ie my friends, my social calender etc get the picture

that the lifes of others, unless u want someone else u live your life for u , pay me and i'll be u for a week, no dates though.. and am up for all girls sessions.

nuune   

Cl, whatever you auctioning, in Somali, we say kam yasir kam yaqum yaa qalqaalo qoor furan qawleesato ha qulqusho, it sounds Arabic but it is what is used in Somali auctioning etc, the price starts when the man shouts kam yasir kam yaqum and it goes higher and up :D

so I am just waitin when da price hits da top to beat nGonge's pounds

It is time all the crazy ppl gather here to discuss some mental issues ,,,,,,,,, :D

Hello everybody and anybody but nobody ,,,,,

I'm going to be assessed tomorrow ,,, I can't wait to see my annual performance rate ,,, wadnahaa i dhugdhug leh ,,,,, :D

nuune   

JB, ma wadnaha bas ayaa ku qaraacmaya, hadaba nin caafimaad qabaa tahay mental ma tihid, anigu ishaan ka murkacadey, calaacalahaan intaan ku seyray xoogoow waduxaa iyo walayl unbaa lafihii i qaraacmeen, imika meel aan taagnahay garan maayo anoo dorraato qalinbiire gacanta ku sitaan is ogaa

Ibtisam   

JB, You reminded me of one of my favourit Somali songs, no idea who sings it (it is a women) don't know the lyrics, I just know she repeats several times, Wadnahaa dhugdhug leeh

CL Why are you doing it? For charity?

N.O.R.F   

A team member crashed this morning. Three other team members drove right past him (they didn't see him apparently). The guy is lucky to be alive.

His license has been taken until the insurance company pays for the damaged lamp post!

Adunyo!