Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

Yeah I do, I've been trying to finish it, I was so excited about it, but I yeah it is not paying off, so I started to read other things along side it now. I think it is a really good read for non Muslims, rather than Muslims.

I don't have lunch till 3pm, would you stop worrying about my damn weight and ability to run. :eek: :D

Ibtisam   

Lily, I am trying for Flora London Marathon in April I'A. Do you want to join me.

Can you believe these people, apparently I am applying late :eek: It is Nov, are they serious.

NGONGE   

^^ They say it might snow tomorrow. I'd rather be at work now. :( (hi mere garam laddo).

She's running the big one that takes place in April and is usually sponsored by Flora, Lily.

-Lily-   

Why is it such a long process? I guess you have to train for ages. Sounds exciting Ibti, would love to run with.

Ngonge, I hope not too cold although the prospect of snow is thrilling.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

Lily, I am trying for Flora London Marathon in April I'A. Do you want to join me

Anyone who does a marathon gacantaan u taagay. Its tough.

Overall it's a good book, I bought for someone few years back. In it you will find what I think is the only positive invention somalis contributed the muslim world.

guess what it is ?

NGONGE   

^^ Norft,

Anyone who finishes you mean. :D

A&T there is no xaal between us, saaxib. Mi casa su casa. Miri laddo terri laddo :D

Ibtisam   

LILY; Do you want please do, we can train together, now I'm just talking strolls rather than training.

The deadline was 5th September Lily, but I am trying to get a place with charities who prebook places and then try to find people to run. Only problem is we don't get to pick our own charities. :( OH and the other problem is you have to write an essay saying why you want to do it and how you are going to raise the minimum sponsorship of £1,600 Too much hard work. :eek:

North In which case gacanta ii taage please, I already did the kids one. :D

Khalid, what is it, the umberal hijaabs, I'm up to her marriage section.

Urban   

Norf1, did you get my PM last night? On my profile it says the recipient was 'Admin', dunno if that's because of your moderator status or if it really was sent to admin by mistake..

N.O.R.F   

Urban, didn't receive it saxib.

Ibti, it looks like its too late dear. You might bump into Ng when training.

Ng, I have her finishing in 5 hrs saxib