Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Abtigiis   

MS DD

Inaadeeray arintii maad ii sheegtid?

EDIT- Farancab is new. Laakiin, maybe you have heard about his other name before. Trust me it isnot a good name. :D

CL

Ok,then, I will eat back my saliva, as they say in Somali. Otherwise, wewe Ok soo ma tihid?

Ms DD   

A&T

If you are so persistant, it means you also have an idea of what I was mentioning. Besides, your actual topic shoulda been a clue

Ms DD   

Being the lady I am, such talk with strange man will not do at my age.

We just have to leave it there..or better yet, ask adeer google. It doesnt become me to explain such thing.

A&T,

Perhaps I was only reflecting my travel experiences, or lack of it this case within the Somali inhibited places, particularly those regions with suffixs ending with land land.

But I have heard of Bud obsession in that part of Somalia, but its funny enough when you mention IT no body seem to care, but when I utter something even at perceptual level that can be interpreted to imply the same thing I become a victim of “ reer hebel ayaad u jeedaa” like the above scenario.

Abtigiis   

CL

I understand Ngonge has been sending the wrong pictures of old men to you. Waryaa, gabadha run u sheeg. Let the competition be based on facts. You cannot present me as a dying pensioner!