Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Originally posted by S*S:

OK lily which tuulo should i force feed you then -given that you don't like the taste of qardho (which according to acient stories - Qardho = Cerin)
:D

I said it before and I say it again, Qardho sounds like the sound you hear when you bite into an apple. Try it, say the word. QAR-DHO! :D

Hello everyone. I have been busy laughing at the farce in the politics section. Should I act as peacemaker or should I muddy the water futher? :D

who is going to take you seriously as peacemaker -your trade marks are in the art of muddying :D

as for qardho, let say i don't want lily and juxa & co turning up like couple mauritanian ladies after couple months of force feeding camp. :D

hence i shalln't say the name of that tuulo to often.

Cara.   

S*S, so what does BM stand for anyway?

Ngonge, that's Qar-JUM. Bloody foreigner icon_razz.gif

Trying to play peacemaker in the politics section? I didn't know you recently suffered a psychotic break from reality. So let me put it in a language you would understand: penguin! Wiish? No caano! I am the way and the light! Give me a nano-sandwich!

NGONGE   

^^ Cara, hada ma Somalia ba tufax laga hela? :D

Qar-DHO it is. :D

I see there is an agreement regarding my peace making abilities. Exactly my thoughts too. :D

Cara.   

Of course Somalia tufaax waa laga helaa. Sure, it's an exotic fruit, not an everyday staple like mangoes, passion fruit or papayas, but still some of the wealthier families could share an apple almost every day. I remember enjoying a slice back in 1987 (from March to May)

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Hello everyone. I have been busy laughing at the farce in the politics section. Should I act as peacemaker or should I muddy the water futher?
:D

Do a bit of both, NG

Juxa   

sayid ma hadan mauratinian nagu tilmaantay. ogow london is very small place and certain people stick out like sore thump.

i agree with cara, QURJUM waaye.

Oz   

*Barps* bloody Eastleigh, its wet,muddy and sewege system in Garissa lodge is broken. but business is is usual

Faheema.   

Morning.

Today I am grateful...grateful for life and for every simple things like the ability to walk, or to drive . Alhamdulillah.

What are you grateful for today?

Juxa   

aaah faheema one of those days yeah!

am grateful for my family alxamdulilah, it feels great to pick up the phone and there is a person or 30 on the other side.

seeing old, lonely somali people upsets me, i wish there was something i could do.

morning all