Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Johnny B   

I spent 30 minutes looking for wastebasket; Today seems to be one of'm days you don't accomplish much.

So Serenity had a catastrophic date and she tries to portray smoothish. war heedhe maxa la ii so wici wayey?.

Horta,Alle ubaahne waa jilcay, Buuxo wuuka baqaa show wey buux dhaafdaye . icon_razz.gif , Carana cishadi ay inta qalin ska tuurtay si ula kac ah, ay hortisa ka soo qabsatay ayey Alleu Ubaahne ka adkaatey, Laakin , Ibti muxuu oga baqaa?

MsDD, wild women & 'cabaayad' are contradiction in terms.

Lol@wax baarbaaro.I would imagine if one trolls from home, she or he would have an explaining to do.

CARA,

mean. NG went blind siduu Universal tv u daawanayay in effort of improving his Somali and you're calling his somali Dutch?ouch!

Ms DD   

Juxa

He reads but I have forbade him to read the troll section. This is 'me' time.

Johnny

Horta yaa ku yiri i am fom cabaayad?

Juxa   

lool waa habeen iyo maalin

Ms DD wax ibaarbaaro aduunka ugu necbahay, not that i have something to hide mind you. i am open book.

there is old saying, hadii digsi ****olan aan feydid without permission and get bitten by snake hade mac sokor

CH we shall talk when you get hitched (runrun)

Buuxo   

Jonny, don't remind.Let me finish this pack tim tam's in peace.

Juxa,I know.S*S seems to think it doesn't exist icon_razz.gif I don't know where he gets them ideas. Qardho is city and luuq is just some jiiro.

Buuxo Twister - i think you'll find Juxa was agreeing with me - althought i am not so sure about the historical reference.

Lool@jiiro. Qaloocan is a jiiro. icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

^Round 4 2morrow.Bacaadka iskeen icon_razz.gif

Got's to rise early. Mission: to find something elegent to wear for giant of a lady . Wish me luck.

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Horta,Alle ubaahne waa jilcay, Buuxo wuuka baqaa show wey buux dhaafdaye .
icon_razz.gif
, Carana cishadi ay inta qalin ska tuurtay si ula kac ah, ay hortisa ka soo qabsatay ayey Alleu Ubaahne ka adkaatey, Laakin , Ibti muxuu oga baqaa?

Johnny, and the problem of that is: doqon iyo dumar ninkeey lagdaan kama kacaan. :D

Maahmaadaas anigoon waligeey maqlin baa maalin waxaan shopping u kexeeyay Islaamo dhowr ah oo rabay iney kasoo adeegtaan dukaan magaaladda banaankeeda ku yaalo. Waxay i heysteen ugu yaraan 6 saacadood, anigoo meesha alwaax ku noqday, oo yaaban ayey kasoo baxeen dukaankii, oo kadibna dhaheen, "eedo, dukaan kale ayaan sii mareynaa hadana ee noo dulqaado." And I laughed, concealing my seeping frustrations and she added, "Eedo, waxaa la yiri: Doqon iyo dumar ninkeey lagdaan (oo yacni ka adkaadaan) intaba kama kacaan."

Does the word dumar equate doqonnimo, I wonder? :D