Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

MZanzi   

^^^LooooooooL you remind me my suddanes class mates ..ilko hoose malahan markase markan hadlan candhuuf kugu so seyri bash :D

MS DD Salaaam dhab dheh icon_razz.gif

Ms DD   

Fufu.. Waan ka qaadey salaanta. Malaa'ik Hakusoo salaanto.

Has anyone been to taraweeh? How was it?

Apparently the new masjid in Islington is packed with somalis and have great imams with amazing recitations. I wish i was there.

Juxa   

hello fufu and dhaable DD:) ramadan iyo adinka?

Marx, no wonder iney aamusantahay ileyn qof ey ka yaabtay bala jooga guriga (kidding)

oh well i guess i should seek your alliance, i am trying to get her to stay permanently.

Ngonge, how would i know you are not sijui, you hang out with them, it wont be long before you are one of them.

what is sareen? is it soor?

MZanzi   

hello Juxa, Ramadaanka aniga meelbu isaaray laaakin ana sambuus ayaan meel saaray smile.gif

Haye adiga xagaaga kawaran

Ms DD   

sareen is qamadi..

Ramadan iyo aniga ...truce ayaa inaga dhaxeeya.

Sambuus.. You guys, the more u talk about it, the more i crave for it. Inaga daaya yaakhey. I have no access it.

Ibtisam   

MS DD Why don't you make your own?? :confused: Hello & Ramdan Mubarak btw.

In Ramdan everyone talks about nothing but food, accudubililah, must all convos be about food! What did you eat, what you gonna eat, what do u miss eating, what is ur fav, what do you hate, how do u make it, do you add this, try making it like that or this. :eek: :eek:

I went tarawiir, 3nyts now, it is a beautiful thing, Ms DD you are missing out. So many Muslims mashallah, at least while everyone is excited, by the 10th nyt they get less then come back in the last five days! lol

Juxa   

Ms DD, sanbuus anigaa dubey, i think i made too many cause waala taataabtay bes!

marka i wont be bothering with it again this week.

as for taraweeh, ma tagin:( i cont move and islington mosque is packed, i heard neefta kugu ceshoomeysa. might try kan luuqa kuyaala insha allah

Ms DD   

Hey Ibti.. ramadan mubarak to you and your family hon.

You know hilib halal is hard to come by around the area. Not that i looked for it..Apparently you have to go very far. Frankly,you wont see me travelling miles for laxma halaal.

I asked about tarweeh.. Been to yet?

Juxa

I heard all somalis from other masjids moved to Islington one.. Which explains why it is packed. Besides The imamka salaat taraweeh tujinaaya is superb.. He used to lead the taraweeh prayers at Finsbury park. Maybe his recitation bey u yimaadeen.