Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Lily ..AIG had to remove their name from the headquarters in New York as if no one knows they are located there. Apparently, they have getting threats...Some threats went little far as their families were also mentioned.

-Lily-   

I'm suprised he got away with that comment though. Anyway,no point stressing too much, eventually all will be well again, my optimisim tells me that anyway.

I feel like dancing...thanks to Sinatra smile.gif

NGONGE   

Che

AIG were planning to change their name anyway (AIU or something). The brand name is too damged you see. Still, this is a nice excuse for changing the name.

Malika,

Paragon told you what a qorismaris is in a very boring way. You should have heard how my local coffee shop owner explained it.

He told of a Laas Qori (for argument's sake, and the Qori here is accidental) man who went to Djibouti. He was told before going to visit that place that the country has loads of shape shifters. So, one day, whilst sitting chewing qat with a Djiboutian, the host got up and went to the toilet. Our Laas Qori boy sat chewing quietly when, suddenly, a goat ran into the room and started eating the host's qaat. He ignored it and carried on chewing.

Ten minutes later, the host returned to find his qaat all eaten! He turned to the Laas Qori man and said 'War qaatkaygi yaa laastay?'

The laas Qori man raised an eyebrow and said 'adiga!'

The host got angry and protested that he didn't eat anything. He repeated the question more menacingly. The Laas Qori man threw his own qaat down and shouted 'War ma anaad igo ciyaaraysa? Did you not just eat it when you were a goat'?

(I didn't want to write it in Somali in case the 'i' and 'e' brigade jumped down my throat again). :D

NGONGE...It would be good excuse. AIG was one of those huge companies that were just invisible since it was the insurer of those all that ensure the avarage joe, and now it is so exposed...Jay Leno made Joke that Sesame Street stop using the letters A,I and G in their alphabet.

Lily...Lula's country is one of few countries coping with this crisis. Their economy was more balanced and wasn't invested heavlyin toxic stocks and their financial institutions regulated. Of course, their exports were affected since their customers abroad are cutting back

smile.gif Maalin wanaagsan trollers.

@ Che & Lily .. I heard that people were getting 'tours' of where these strange Exective creatures who stole their money lived.

I would be afraid of such a mob .. marka la yaab ma leh

Paragon   

Looooooooool NGONGE. Waar stop explaining these things. They're good when they are left in a mysterious enclosure.

Have you heard of 'Reer Jigjigoow, maydkiinna aasta' story that happen to Maakhiri boys on a trip in jigjiga? :D Ask your local coffee shop owner. :D

Originally posted by NGONGE:

Che

He told of a Laas Qori (for argument's sake, and the Qori here is accidental) man who went to Djibouti. He was told before going to visit that place that the country has loads of shape shifters. So, one day, whilst sitting chewing qat with a Djiboutian, the host got up and went to the toilet. Our Laas Qori boy sat chewing quietly when, suddenly, a goat ran into the room and started eating the host's qaat. He ignored it and carried on chewing.

Ten minutes later, the host returned to find his qaat all eaten! He turned to the Laas Qori man and said 'War qaatkaygi yaa laastay?'

The laas Qori man raised an eyebrow and said 'adiga!'

The host got angry and protested that he didn't eat anything. He repeated the question more menacingly. The Laas Qori man threw his own qaat down and shouted 'War ma anaad igo ciyaaraysa? Did you not just eat it when you were a goat'?

(I didn't want to write it in Somali in case the 'i' and 'e' brigade jumped down my throat again).
:D

:D:D:D:D

Ibtisam   

This forward clock thing is messing with my body! :mad: I woke up late for the first time in weeks! Just when I got my body use to waking up at 8am.