Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

Ibti,

The stuff in that clip were not ALL news. I mentioned the news part and mentioned the other parts. I always give a thorough reply, my dear. icon_razz.gif

Malika,

I forgot to phone her goodnight. She always tells me she can only sleepa the sound of my manly voice. I'll make it up to ther though, I'll send her a text. :D

Edit:

Good day, China man

NGONGE   

^^ Only those under twenty five are allowed to refer to me as old man, duqa. At any rate, I doubt it's the toast that gave you laabjeex. It's probably what you had before that. Octupus, was it? :D

looooooooooooool@I forgot to phone her goodnight. She always tells me she can only sleepa the sound of my manly voice. I'll make it up to ther though, I'll send her a text.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Only those under twenty five are allowed to refer to me as old man, duqa. At any rate, I doubt it's the toast that gave you laabjeex. It's probably what you had before that. Octupus, was it?
:D

^^^ looool NG, I was fine until i had those damn toasts [edited]man!, not octupuses.

Have to have some caano! me thinks

Cheers

Malika mpenzi, am far from it …*** but do ask dear why was he in the doggy House** lol

Where is Lily when you need her, I need a punching bag.

what is Laabjeex

-Lily-   

Dhagta ma is qabta CL? Feel free to borrow mine, you need boxing gloves though to really beat it up.

Can one’s system become immune to choclate uplift? It has been 22 minutes and still nothing. I’m getting worried.

Labjeex is heartburn, and suspect it has to do with something acidic, like fruit perhaps?