Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

JB - I guess you haven't found yours yet then.

can you have more than one minyaro or only one can be a minyaro at any one time?

also not every one is looking for one, some can't even find their first wife let alone a junior addition.

Subax Wanagsan kuli.

Ibtisam   

JB you are such ciyaal I don't know which sane women would entrust herself with you. Nin walaan.com! :D

Tii hoore baa tirqii baad kuu heeshey. You better hold tight or you'll be alone again... icon_razz.gif

Morning everyone smile.gif

Ahhh and Ibtisam is here to remind me the day she rejected me ....... sorry i didn't want to tell that but look what you're doing me now ,,, :D

Morning ,,,,,,,,

welcome Ibti & subax wanagsan.

JB needs minyaro to stay away from the camel milk threads for a while, i think. :D

JB - the day i don't see you in here, i take it you found your minyaro ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Why, what did you do JB? What are you saying sorry for???

I don't make the perfect anything dear, now stop this rubbish before I delet you from my facebook. Shiid.

Sayid, iska waaran? JB needs to spend time with his family. Otherwise the kids would know what what he looks like at this rate.

Ibtisam   

^^^Sayid please ha uu jeebning please. This guy, his wife is my relative, I feel the urge to call her and tell her to put him on house arrest or murder him like I did with the last one :D

Ibtisam   

Sayid: YEs I finished writing last night. Now I have to proof read, today and 2morrow and then send it off to few people. I'm getting there. I already feel lighter and ahead of schedule.

He Thought about looking... did not get to do it..

NGONGE   

JB,

This the problem with minyaros, saaxib. They're explosive. You hit on one of them and they start talking about side issues like your first wife and what not. :D

War tan ka hadh..I see no harmony in your future homes. icon_razz.gif

Ibti, you make everything perfect and that is why i chose you ,,,,,,,, stop threatening me plz. I'm not trying to say sorry but rather "what i gotta do to make you love me" line ,,,,, :D

Sayid, That is a long story niyow ,,,, it could be a novel ,, :D