Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

NGONGE   

^^ Come on, CL. I bet you're cleaning things up now and deleting rubbish messages and putting your best photos in prominent positions in anticipation of my arrival. Maybe panicky more than happy. :D

It's the afternoon. Tea please. Hurry.

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Come on, CL. I bet you're cleaning things up now and deleting rubbish messages and putting your best photos in prominent positions in anticipation of my arrival. Maybe panicky more than happy.
:D

It's the afternoon. Tea please. Hurry.

:D:D:D:D:D

Old man- you know me so well, I wait in sheer agony do hurry….as for the tea on its way

*note to myself I must replace my voodoo man, this ****** stuff is not working he is still alive.

50, 49, 48, I MUST CALM DOWN 47, 46………

Ms DD   

lol@CL

I must be pm to show you how to kill a man with kindness lol i.e you make him his sweet tea but half of it woud be honey, ginger,cinnamon,spoon of flush water, spot of spit, mixed with a bit a phlemgm..of course you musnt forget the tiny drops the mice left for sweet touch.

NGONGE   

^^ I would actually drink that without even blinking. As long, of course, as it is from the hand of my new minyaro. :D

You're not the only one that teaches, Ms DD. I did a crash crouse in Xiin's Minyaro Attainment and Retention School.

Somalido waxay ku maahmahda: koli fitna cinda Xiin. :D

MDD- bless but it doesn’t work I tried it he is a walking talking trash bin.

Jacl- sheraap yaroow, what do you want me to do? Xaajiga is coming I have to put some unsi on the page, prepare the shaax etc