Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ms DD   

Hello Trolls

As I am writing, I am washing the dishes.. I think maid is the way to go..If only i could afford it.

Originally posted by Malika:

CL,mac mac dear..Lol,I burnt all the pictures of that era,that was so like ancient!
redface.gif:D

Now i'm curious ,,,, what did you do in that era ??? :D

NGONGE   

^^ How can you write and wash dishes at the same time? Do you own a computer for the blind? ;)

Not a full name, Lily. My e-mail is old and was probably on some old uni list. :(

JB

I only want to go so I can see what some of you look like (mostly you and cl). :D

Makes it even more urgent now I know my photos are there. Plus, before I closed my FB account I had the chance to add the prettiest Somali girl EVER as a friend on my account. Would you not want to see her? Even my Mrs thought she was a knock out. :D

Ms DD   

Ngonge is on FB? I thought I saw him already. No mystery there smile.gif Typical arab with his own harem

We women multitask Mr N to G I will have you know...

CL as we speak maybe putting henna whilst she is cleaning her desk and even have the time to throw few insults at your direction. What worries me though is how you enjoy those insults.

NGONGE   

I am not on FB yet, Ms DD (only my likness seems to have preceeded me there). I will be in about five minutes. Already CL, JB, North and Ibtisam agreed to add me. Only you and Mmmmmmalika left. ;)