Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Miriam1   

^ It is sweet...

I do however spend grueling hoursss at a time on workopolis

LOL...Ibtisam I can't have anyone taking my spotlight...its not easy being the ideal daughter, there is alot involved... my award wining baris iyo hilib ari just got me an Ipod touch the other day!

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

What is wrong with you people! Shiiid, it should be against the law for anyone to wake up early on sundays. It is catch up on sleep and washing clothes day.

Don't worry, I made up for all those morning birds. Got up 1 PM even though I have a lot to do (>12 hr sleep), went to a community picnic, played some badminton and just got back. And now, I'm searching for a movie to watch. Edab daro :D

It's beautiful and sunny out there.

Aaliyyah   

^ isn't it so cool to have parents who will spoil you..?...obviously, those who live alone won't understand what they are missing smile.gif

Red sea, ofcourse there will be a time where we have to give back all the love & care our parents gave us. Clearly, the Prophet (pbuh) said: "One who is disobedient to his parents will not enter Paradise'...so they are our key to paradise. May Allah swt make us those who are loving to their parents in old age..

wa salaamu alaikum

Miriam1   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

^ isn't it so cool to have parents who will spoil you..?...obviously, those who live alone won't understand what they are missing
smile.gif

Red sea, ofcourse there will be a time where we have to give back all the love & care our parents gave us. Clearly, the Prophet (pbuh) said: "One who is disobedient to his parents will not enter Paradise'...so they are our key to paradise. May Allah swt make us those who are loving to their parents in old age..

wa salaamu alaikum

Couldn't agree more

Pujah   

I await for the day when Sunday night feels like Friday nite - it's not even Monday yet and I am having Monday blues already.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Haneefah:

quote:Originally posted by Ibtisam:

What is wrong with you people! Shiiid, it should be against the law for anyone to wake up early on sundays. It is catch up on sleep and washing clothes day.

Don't worry, I made up for all those morning birds. Got up 1 PM even though I have a lot to do (>12 hr sleep), went to a community picnic, played some badminton and just got back. And now, I'm searching for a movie to watch. Edab daro
:D

It's beautiful and sunny out there.
That is fab Haneefa. I feel much better knowing someone out there made the most of sunday sleep and relax :D

Morning people

Ibtisam   

Yeah, that and the fact that my house Shidaan baa laa cuudiinyeh! either that or they just wanted to get me out of the house. At 7.30am Sh. Hajji Mustafa Ismail tape was playing in my house at top volume. I was trying to get an extra half an hour by hiding my head under the pillow, but at 8.00am. It was Surah Baqrah’s turn at top volume. I was forced to wake and I was not ready. Now I'm at uni and my Shidaan is still pissed off I think, so I can't do any work :D Is that called Monday blues miise waa waax kaley?

Ibtisam   

^^^Niin waalan. I don't think so, but I guess my family was just checking on an early monday morning. Better be safe than sorry. I hope they don't think Jin baa igu jira because I woke up and left the house. they'll be like eeg Quran ku wuu gubaya, you see how fast she left the house. Now they are going to do it every morning :D

Ibtisam   

^^^Loooool. I don't think Music baa laag shidey in house ever. It is an unspoken rule. But the TV is always on, even if no one is home. :confused: