Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

I feel like being "DR love" today and explain to all these little brats about the law of attraction and subjective reality of how everything and everyone is a projection of their reality! No one in the net will give them a REAL solution to their spousal hunting. The responses they will get here are unsavory and at times will be butt-out confusing! Besides making my little scheme a bloated cash cow I think I’ll be contributing to the society!

Ibtisam   

Where is everyone today?? Ngonge, North and Lily are pretending to do work, while Malika is still sleeping.

Geel_Jire and Stoic are trying to wake up with coffee and get their day started still...probably trying to figure out how to switch the computer on at this early ungodly hour.

Ms DD is chasing customers who are trying to haggle in a shop they are not suppose to haggle. She was last seen cursing them and shaking his fist. [borrowed from Val]

Paragon lost his way last week, he is still trying to find his way home.

JBis spying on the new Islamist and new politically party, he was last seen chasing a car while snapping away like a paparazzi.

Cara is supposedly busy trying to work on a new plan…

Xiin got scared by my story, he was awake all last night too scared to sleep in case the females in his house had similar hidden plans. He was seen sleeping his car when he was suppose to be on his way to work.

Che was last seen fighting with a bunch of rude and crazy farah’s, word on the street is that he was trying to raise some funds for Somali victims and some people got mad.

STOIC   

^I'm here just irritated with all the marriage talks on the board!

PS I had two cups of coffee and still my eyes are closed

Ibtisam   

^^^Somali wedding season is the fully summer right up to Ramadan. I think it is summer, people get bored and can't find anything to do, so they think Aaah what the hell.. marriage it is :D

Faheema.   

^LoL, Summer wedding is for cadaan people and those who actually make the effort and adhere to the indicated time. Unlike Somalis who will only turn up when the sun goes down :D

Ibtisam   

^^^I wonder what a day time somali wedding will be like. You know a full somali mix wedding with a bride in white dress at 3pm :D lol

Ibtisam   

^^There would be no one there, just the groom and his buddy and maybe few Iislaamos... I cannot see a somali bride making it to a day time wedding :D I mean she needs 5hrs for heena and 3hrs for hair, and she needs her beauty sleep...day over already. :D

STOIC   

akh-wa na ukhtina ni watu wa dini wanao ogopa mungu.Walikuwa wanajitahidi na sunnah za nabi wetu (AS).Lengo lao duniani ilikuwa ni kukamilisha faradhi za Mwenyezi mungu.Marafiki zao hawakuwa waasi walikuwa ni wasalihina.Karamu wa salihina ni kupigiana domo kuwa nani atakao mlete nyumabani kwa babake Mke au bwana msalihina. Ukhti na akh-wa wote ni jamii wakupiga toba kila wakati.Allah Mstaaana ndio mwenye kusifiwa na ndio wanao msifu kila inavyotakikana.Maneno mabaya hayapiti mdomo wao.Shida lao kubwa lilikuwa ni kuchunguza kila udhaifu wa wenzio binadamu.

Siku mmoja wakataka kueneza Usalihina kwa waasi.Wakaja pahala pa waasi wako ambapo unaitwa Interneti.Waka kaa wakifahamu ya kwamba kueneza dini wa Mungu wetu itataka kuhutubu binadamu wanao ipenda.Ni hapo wakaisema kueneza Sunnaah ya nabii ya kuowana ndiyo njiya njema.Basi katika pilka-pilka za kueneza uzuri waarusi wakamwona Msichana mmoja aliyoitwa CL.Huyu msichana ni mjeuri kuwashinda wote wasalihina na waasi. Wakaanza kumeleza jinsi hamna mtu yeyote atakao baki duniani.Jinsi sote kifo inapotuandama. Basi akawasikilza kwa makini.Walipomaaliza akawauliza nikiowa leo hii waniambia mbele yake subhanaa nita samehewa kosa langu yote? Wakaamwambia naam sote tuliyoyatenda duniani maringo na ujeuri litasamehewa.Basi amri wake mola CL aka acha Ujeuri na akawauliza wasalihina kama anaweza kuwafuata msikitini ili akatafuta pia mchumba.CL aka azimwa moyo mpya. leo hii ana watoto wanne na bwana wakutosheleza na bonge la nyumba.Moyo wake leo ni khafifu!Haya siwaelezi kwa mfumbo ni jinsi ilivyotendeka :D