Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

On second though, it would make you sound.. you know more like "A Man" give you that air and authority... One thing about of the southern dialects is nimanka kuma ficina, its Xaax on the girls though. Makes all the guys sound like they are gonna fall over soon, too miskeen. In fact, even when they are fighting, the look like they are sharing a lovers speech. redface.gif WHat is that all about!

STOIC   

***Waar baal suugaa...qathaatha (lunch, duh?) haigaataagttee sugaaa****..

Paragon...Burco, mogadishu, Makhir (heck is that?) is all the dirty roots that is part of the same tree

Ms DD   

Originally posted by STOIC:

***Waar baal suugaa...qathaatha (lunch, duh?) haigaataagttee sugaaa****..

Are you kidding Stoic? smile.gificon_razz.gif

STOIC   

Ms DD,If one didn't know better, one might have thought you are mocking my Somali.....Afsomaliga ithiil Shluurp.shlurrrpp....Shluurrp....qurquriii like my momma used to say when I was supposed to drink the shaahh - waan kutaayeey afka

I have fun game you guys can enjoy it at home. Times haven’t changed that much since I was small African school boy. The game is that you are supposed to name as many as the 53 African countries you can remember in ten minute. I will let you have my cornflakes for lunch if you name all the African countries. Heck I’ll even order you a pizza with a banana on the side

Can you name all the African countries in ten minutes?