Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

Ibtisam   

^^^Looool. poor Maakhir, all that green and the grass is greener on the other side still! :D

History decided a long time ago yaa paragon, no need for us to visit old grounds. smile.gif

If it makes you sleep better at night dee...

^Sijius identity crisis qabaan.I hope Malika and Cl are not reading this.If Paragon were to go Las Qorey. He would be second grade Maakhiri. In fact, I will be more Maakhiri than him. They know Xamer but who knows libooye. They think Libooye inay saaboon tahay lifebouy.

P.S. Stoic burco intee ugu riixay Ibti.

Ibtisam   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Sijius identity crisis qabaan.I hope Malika and Cl are not reading this.If Paragon were to go Las Qorey. He would be second grade Maakhiri. In fact, I will be more Maakhiri than him.
They know Xamer but who knows libooye. They think Libooye inay saaboon tahay lifebouy.

P.S. Stoic burco intee ugu riixay Ibti.

:D:D:D looooooooooooool HAHAHa Che loool waadanka ayaad kaa saartey! loool

Stoic's family have claims to the far end of Burco :D

Ibtisam   

^^^How can you compare the former capital of a country and Burco. They capital is suppose to be to home to everyone and welcoming.

Hargisa is not exclusive ;) You can go there, live there, caagah ciirrka uu taag, but Burco has always been invitation only.

^Hargeysa would be step down. I want something better than Xamer. Sadly, there's no other city like it in all Somali lands :(

P.S. That explains why people passes Burco. You are very unfriendly bunch marka Ibti.

I dont know why Burco has such a rep .. I have been introuduced to the business end of a budh in Hargeisa and Borama but surprisingly not Burco.

and xamar I happened into a few isbaaros .... most of them in Che's corner of the city :D

I have yet to visit the east (pland) but i will in my next trip IA

Ibtisam   

Che Lool, we are friendly to those we take in, in fact we are very nice to them. :D it is just of those place where you need invite rather than just showing up icon_razz.gif

Loool Xarbi, it is a rep we work hard to keep, haan naag xumanin. Don't go Pland, I hear they are beyond rude, they will kidnap you :D [ducks]

^They only kidnap on the high seas. The land is safe. You only seem to taking 'family members'.

P.S. Burco sounds like Las Anod.They remind you aren't native.

Xarbi.....Are you talking about old Xamer or the suburbs that sprung up after the war.

Ibtisam   

Well if you learn how to act and talk like them, then they won't remind you of anything. Otherwise you stick out like a black kid in a white school! HAHA I'm just kidding.