Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

Heath Ledger, The insanely catchy Joker character he played deserves an Oscar. His clown’s make-up gives him this chilling looks that makes him an evil that pose a moral dilemma. This is shown in the dichotomy between Joker and batman, which is one of Chaos V’s Order.The special effect is extraordinary too. I’d not want to be a spoiler let me stop, but I’d definitely give it a thumps up and recommend this movie.

Dark Knight

Favorite Quote from the movie,

You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

PS JB, welcome back...haablihi weykuxiseen

Cara.   

Stoic, I want to see Dark Knight, I've succumbed to all the hype.

Hi Ibti. I'll have my coffee with lots of cream and sugar please.

Buuxo   

^So is the movie all is cracked up to be stoic?

Wondering if anyone has seen the new x-files movie.

Serenity, How are you dear? I guess we have to thank you for this thread.

Thanks North ,,, Niyow waa tii la i soo daayay hadana ,, :D

Serenity, Adiguu hooyadii meeshan baad tahay ,, markaa waa lagu wada eeganayaa ,, lool

STOIC   

Serenity,

It galls me to here that no one is appreciative of your initial effort. Your whimpering inspired me to inform you that we as daily trollers we didn’t shrivel you into unnoticeable; we still acknowledge your existence. I’d like to thank you for your original idea of forming this corner. I exactly remember the day you posted this thread. I could just as easily say I have nothing really important to contribute to any topic here as I'm just a bedwetting poser on internet forum. Everything is just like the chimera to me. I post here and disappear to my daily life. I never take anything said in this site any serious of course until you say something about my moma ;)

NGONGE   

Worked half day today. I've developed a spot behind my ear and it was total agony. It had a life of its own and just kept on growing and growing. The skin around my head was getting stretched and I spent the entire morning waiting to spontaneously combust. In the end, I stuck a tiny needle in the spot and shivered ecstatically as the green and red and yellow rivers of pain trickled down the back of my neck. I feel fantastic.

Hi JB.