Sign in to follow this  
-Serenity-

Troll Corner

STOIC   

^^We must be taping our big donors money and distributing it fairly.We ain't the dawdler I thought we were.We must be industrious ppl smile.gif

Ibtisam   

I walked out of the computer lab, down two floors, did my wudu and then down two floors to head to the prayer room. I run into one of my lectures, who congratulated me for his module and insisted on shaking hands with me, I thanked him, declined the offer for a beer, and headed back to the toilet to do my wudu again. Once again I finished and headed out again, down two floors. I nearly made into the prayer room, when I saw my dissertation tutor, I told him I was freaking out because my data collection was not going according to plan, he told me to come and see him on Thursday PM, in the duration of this conversation, he had patted my arm/ shoulder several times. I debated about this one, because I thought it is like when some touches you on the train/ bus, but that is not strictly true, I made no effort to move away from his touch. Ishe cleek.! :mad: For the third time I headed back up two floors to do my wudu. You should’ve seen me, poking my head out of the door to see if the coast is clear, before making a dash for it. I run into a friend, I thought better be save than sorry, and taking a few steps back warned [almost shouted] at him “don’t touch me” he looked slightly shocked and lost for words, I walked around him muttering under my breath and almost sprinted the rest of the way only to run smack into a brother coming out of the prayer room. redface.gif I nearly fell back, the brother had to grab my hand to keep me standing. redface.gif Oh lord. I took me from 1.20 till 2.05 to do all this and finally pray. Shid.

Now my friend wants an explanation for my random outburst. Lol what a day.

-Lily-   

LooooooooL Ibti, that is halarious. LoL.

I thought it has to be skin to skin touching? Not if you bump into someone?

I've had a quiet breezy day alhmdl. Must find a way to avoid having lunch with certain work colleagues without offending them.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

I made no effort to move away from his touch.....the brother had to grab my hand to keep me standing.

It is quite revealing. There is nothing wrong with the day or you. Marry Ibti. Marry. The writing couldn't be more clearer on the wall than that! It is the TIME. Waa lagu hayaa!

...Ma salguuroo caashaqee ani sibix ma igu galay, is the song for the toast. :D

STOIC   

coincidence_photograpy3.jpg

coincidence_photograpy7.jpg

Ibti, Just show him/her these pictures he will understand what coincidence is....

STOIC   

:D

I thought this was the perfect picture that could explain the whole situation.Isn't it coincidence? Damn Istubiit me!

Edit: Opps! that one was For AT&T

Abtigiis   

Che

How can you be soo sure of me being wrong. Or why do you feel you can come between me and Ibti, anyway?

EDIT:- Stoic, yours seem to be just fine. Could be!

Malika   

LOOOOL..@Ibti,sorry hun but that sounds like a perfect sketch for a comedy.. :D

Hello,People..Can ya all line up please!.Now in turns entertain me! smile.gif

A&T...I don't think I wanna be between you and anything. It's like getting in the way of Pamplona bull.I'm merely pulling Ibti into safe alley where she's safe from your rampage on these threads.