Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

Religious policeman sentenced for keeping six wives .

Blessed   

This story reminds me of my childhood in Saudi - these guys would go around souqs at prayer time to send people off to the Masjid- my mum would ask them why THEY are not praying? Aren't you 'Muslim?', she would add..

That's always the case with faduulis, too busy judging others, they forget take to themselves to account.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by General Duke:

NGOONge, did the man not commit Zinnah with at least two other women, let's give him the first Yemeni as his wife, the other two could not have been, thus according to the law, should he not be stoned or shot?

The Jewish guy is as crazy as the women who live with him, his kids have to kiss his feet? Remarkable stuff from the "chosen" people.

I was not passing judgment here, saaxib. I was simply informing Sue that 'stoning' does not take place in Saudi Arabia anymore. Now it's either lashes, jail sentences or the sword.

At any rate, looks like the man either has a very good lawyer or very powerful contacts.