Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

All the single ladies....

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ That's just suicidal, that is.
:D

No its called a proposition. Question is are you man enough to take it? (Slips on her leather glove and slaps him across the face with it in blatant show of challenge)

Ms DD   

Sorry, inaan soo galo qolkaan. Private sheeko aya socota..

Ngonge

Si kale baan kuu fiirinhooyaa nowadays!

Siren,

the more accurate question is WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING WOMAN!!!!!!

You see once you came and crashed the gates, I thought I would just sit back and enjoy my tea while reading your funny and entertaining commentaries or topics. Alas it seems you are coming back to SOL, so no more disappear on my side :D BTW have you ever watched DEXTER???

I have read All through the night as well, and the writer did not write in my humble personal opinion well enough to create an emotional bondness with the characters.

lol men wrestling, for some reason I can only imagine the WWF Hulk Hogan from back in the days. But if you imagine any other arousing men sport, you can certainly imagine me there ;);) ...You know Siren, it is good thing we don't live near each other, for some reason you and I would have ended up going to a chippendale show :D

Ps. Affection right back at you :D:D

NGONGE   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ That's just suicidal, that is.
:D

No its called a proposition. Question is are you man enough to take it? (Slips on her leather glove and slaps him across the face with it in blatant show of challenge)
Yes Mistress. :D

DD,

CL is gone and Val moved countries. I need a replacement. Adaan bari hore ku xagxagan laha, alkin adigo waxba iska ma cilinaysid. icon_razz.gif

^- Good I'm liking your tune already

Scorpion- LOL-What? Woman I haven been waiting in your luuq -dressed in the finest most becoming of elegant 19th century inspired clothing awaiting your very arrival! (AKA Book review) But alas you stood me up! For shame you temptress you for shame!

But alas you have shot my heart? I mean how very dare you say a bad thing against that book woman A.T.T.N? Granted it was dark, very strange and not especially clichéd in the romantic sense but hell it had everything. Dashing gallantry, danger and more of all deceit. Good lord woman it had so much angst-ridden frustration and repressed yearnings of love-that the emotional aspect of it all fairly stripped the wind off my sails! The emotion in this was subtle and dark and twisted yet no more endearing than any other. I guess it’s not for the faint of heart but tell me and tell me true, did you like the “chair” incident? (Giggles) a little light male bondage is always very delicious to behold. You just like the typical nonsense that’s your problem woman- The boring fake-alpha cave men that plague the romance industry the type that can render a woman’s virginity obsolete with but a growl of his dark brooding voice...lol The type whose conversational skills amount to obsense grunts of "Ooga Booga" (Runs for the hills before she’s battered to death)...you need some sophistication in your life thats what you need. You can't beat a well-mannered cold on the outside-yet deeply repressed romantic man says I.

Ps I’ve been trying to watch Dexter I swear it but I NEVER get the chance to watch a whole episode its one of those great programmes that I plan to watch but never manage to. I’m kinda dark so gamma-type psycho anti heroes disturbingly appal to me.

LOL@Chippendales-my my, wouldn’t that be an evening to remember, as for Hulk Hogan? Hehehe-Hell I use to love his sh*tty movies as a kid, I remember even watching “thunder in paradise” after running home from Saturday malcaamad. Oh those were the days, where Sabrina the teenage witch was the be all and end all of life. Not to mention Air wolf and that killer tune we all used to dance around to pretending to be flying helicopters in hooyos fadhi-sacuudi. Ah those were the days…sighs

Ms DD   

I am so offended that you think that I cant whip you into shape Ngonge. Now I may have to invest in chains and whips!

Paragon   

^War waa maxay sidani ninyow? Lol. War dumarka ninkeey lagdadaan kama kacaane, naf is geli. Or else sidii nuune ayeey islaan ku lagdan doontaa.

Mise in lagu lagdado waabad ka heshaa? :D

Siren,

Oh have I been that bad, leaving you all alone in luuq, dressed so finely icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Well you should watch DEXTER because it's all about "a well-mannered cold on the outside-yet deeply repressed romantic man" :D:D

lol you used to pretend to be flying helicopters eh I used to pretend to be Jacki Chen :D:D

Ps. I going to keep in touch better, will try to be better friend, you shall see ;);)

^- YAY! I should hope so (grins)

Ps Jacki Chan? Pfft try Bruce Lee I especially loved the begining sequence where that indayaar riped out that dudes heart. Totally awe-inspiring and as a consequence I tried to copy it- much to my chagrin, without success. LOL