Sign in to follow this  
The_Siren

All the single ladies....

LOOL HOLD UP HOLD UP! What the hell is going on here?

rudy-Diiriye - Er...I dont know what sort of sexual fantasies you've conjured involing me but I don't ever recall having a cyber orgasm. Its called being excited about a couple of hot-totty men dancing (disturbingly albeit rhymically enticing-for better or worse)..as for dating? I doubt the very existence of a man who can handle me let alone one who I'd deign to "date". God how embarassing...I'd rather oggle and make obsence and lewd gestures to hot looking passers bye.

Sir-Qalbi-Adeyg - Precisely! Which is why I knew such westernized booty shaking would be right up your alley. smile.gif

Scorpian Sister- OMG! LOL-Long bloody time no see, woman where have you been and why have you not been returning my calls of affection? WHY? WHY? WHY? Ps, I read the Affair- kind cute and hot. Very likeable if not predictable characters. Seriously where the hell did you get to the last time I recall speaking with you it was about books, bra burning and mud wrestling men. I may have imagined the latter.

Sheherazade- LOL Hey like I always say its entirely natural and masculine for a man to dip and wiggle his hips. I mean by societies standards aren't they the ones who are engineered by mother nature to thrust their hips during coitus?

See? Entirely natural and masculine. Ps The one on the left might be disgustingly g@y but leave the other butch boys alone. :D ...(giggles)

Pucca- LOL my kinda girl :D

People I do apologise for the delay in replying but hell what can I do? Sometimes life...gets in the way. (Sighs) Love you lots

The Siren

NGONGE   

I like the way you put England after London in the location part of your 'profile' there. Only a female (woman) would do that. :D

^--Only a man would notice such irrelevant nonsense (a decade later) and then have the gall to point it out as if its of any true significance- save making himself look like a prick of course.

Men don't you just love them? smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I don't. But I am glad you do. You had me worried for a while there. We are talking men (male) right? icon_razz.gif

^- Ah, (sighs wistfully) only man would see it in his wisdom to whole heartedly answer a rhetorical question. smile.gif (Patronisingly pats NGO-on the head)

Perhaps your tired little one? Please take a rest (offers him her seat)

NGONGE   

^^ You'll have to sit somewhere and knowing the treacherous but affectionate person that you are I just know what you would have done. No can do. Go find yourself another fool to sit on. I am not a kursi.

Interesting indeed and though it graves me very much to disappoint your little self-indulgent fantasy but sitting on your lap hadn't actually crossed my mind. I know such a revelation will no doubt come as a complete and utter surprise to you but please don’t slash any wrists in an emotional outburst will you? My frazzled nerves can only take so much.

Next time please don’t assume things, because it really would be quite further from the truth, I’m not in the least bit affectionate- not in the physical kind of course. I’m what you call emotionally stunted and have intimacy issues so there’ll be no lap sitting for me.

Not unless….you wish to sit on my lap course? (Perks up considerably at the very prospect)

LOL@Chocolate-honey Thank you darling muah! *Gives her a hearty kiss on the cheek* As for setting this place on fire? LOOOOOOOOOOL-Please don't tempt me...we all know there'll be trouble to pay otherwise.

Believe me when I say I lack the necessary capabilities to indulge in any tame feminine protesting, had I wished to sit on your lap I would have, but in truth such a thought never entired my head, now I hope that I haven’t dented your ego my friend but come, come the truth must be told now must’en it? No matter how unpopular. (bats her lashs)

Ps there are better ways to ask a gal to jump yours bones then sitting on your lap. Dear boy you have much to learn....(tuts) lol

Whatever appeases your ego my friend, still the offer to sit on my lap still remains, if it will make you feel any better that is smile.gif