Sign in to follow this  
Alle-ubaahne

Jaajuus!

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

^^Saaxiib, adiga sawirka meesha kuugu dhagan haduu yahay, indhahaaga waxaa la moodaa nin xanaaqsan oo ka tirsan waaxda danbi-baarista iyo sirdoonka. Ok, koley hada waan ku fahmee, meeqaad u shaqeyneesay qoladaas. Kuma caarifaayi ee hoos iigu sheeg arinta!

icon_razz.gif

We are aware of your activities.
I know where you are going now. Even if you arrest me, my family will release me soon. So, will you change your mind?

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

I wonder if this guy is Jaajuus who happen to work volentarily with the agents, or he chooses so because he doesn't like his people, or.. I realy don't know, but help me nomads identifying, if any, the traits and characteristics of Jaajuus people.

It seems one would need more than a leap of faith but perhaps touch of paranoia too, to link ones over enthusiastic patriotism for his adopted country and him being a jaajuus. Honestly, I can't for the life of me understand why you would think he is jaajuus. Is it because of his excessive love of his country? If so, then rest assured he aint ever gonna get the chance to jaajuus as he'll be in line waiting till his time to depart this world comes. There are millions and millions of americans like him.

Part of being a jaajuus (a good one) is working in incognito. It's self-defeating for any jaajuus to give away hints of his double life, don't ya think? History of spaying would say so, most spies have always tended to be those you least suspected. So maybe it's YOU, Alle-Ubaahne, that is the jaajuus and this is one big smoke screen. Hmmm...Alle-Ubaahne with all his homilies and preaching -- with the intention of making himself look like a good muslim -- was actually a facade to disguise his REAL mission here in SolNet -- to spy on his fellow nomads. A thought to ponder for ya'all.

Not for me, I have decided! I don't trust this Allah-Ubaahne bloke. Sorry, he is a bit too hinky! I'm gonna watch what I say from now on. I'll read Faatixa before I log-on to SolNet.

The most comical part of your post was this:

"he chooses so because he doesn't like his people"

and with a GOOD reason. Why should he like you, from what you write it looks like you have nothing but contempt for him. Besides we somalis don't like each other. So much love produced 15 years of chaos and petty clan warring.

Socod badanaa ma jaajuus baa! aan maqli jiray waagaan yaraa. Marka saaxiib aniga maba i dhihi kartid jaajuus saa socodkeeda ma lihiye. Ilaaheeyna waxaan ka magan galay waxaad igu sheegtay iyo sharta jaajuusiinta, aamiin.