Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

DATIN' OUTSIDE...

Ismahan   

Salam All...

Nice topic Abdinuur.... well choice bro...

First of all I am not against dating ppl from other nationalities cuz sometimes (not always) u should follow ur heart and since u found what attract u on a person i don't think u will think about his/her nationality ..... BUT about my self I won't be happy with a guy that is not somali, cuz with the somali guy there is a special level of understanding since we both have the same history, the same environment, the same somali way of thinking and the same language .. So what matters about dating and love is sharing and when i love someone or date him i would share him everything so i gatta choose someone that have a similar background to understand each others better.

about somali guys dating other nationality girls...well that is fine but this remind me with what happen on my sister wedding last month, my cousin invited non somali girls that were wearing a kind of clothes not for a respected girls, anyway while the ppl are dancing those girls started dancing and suddenly half of the somali guys invited run to dance with them in a way that we all didn't liked ...I asked my cousin of the reason of inviting them he simply smile and said " Those girls will agree doing things that u somali girls won't agree ... take this dance as an example" ....

so SOME of our somali brothers dates non somali girls to do whatever they wanna do.

(NOTE I AM SAYING SOME ONLY)..

And the story bro Jaber said reminded me with another story..... One of my relatives immgrated to Europe before about 10 yrs and he really was a shame of being somali and hate all somali guys and girls.... so when he decided to marry he choosen a non somali girl and what made us really mad and sad that she was non muslim too..anyway they were married hardly for one year only ... and they got a little boy ... Ofcourse she took the baby and made a copy of her ( christian ... with a strange name ) and my cousin have to pay everything .. after going to courts for the last 3 yrs he is now broke ... with nothing at all ... all the money he gathered was gone .. frown.gif

So that is one of the bad examples.....

I got also another story for my uncle that get married to a non somali girl ... she was christain also but when she met him she started reading about islam and alxamdollelah she become a muslim and she wears hijab and acts like a perfect muslim she knows islam even more than me (who was born muslim) she is trying now to teach her mum and brother about islam ......

So my dear nomads .... there is the good example and the bad one..the point is making the good decision and this decision should be built on personality and mind....

Guess i have talked too much.....

See ya lata my dears

XYZ   

DATING IS XARAAAAAAAAAAAAAM..XARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM.......XARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM..........

MAY ALLAH FORGIVE US

Hibo   

this is very good forum and i am very delighted to see healthy discussinos without

voulgar laguage.this is also my first post to

add my opinion to the topic of discussion.

having said, i don't think there is nothing

wrong with dating but i have a lot of reservatinons when it comes to marriage.you

see i was married to one for two years and

it didn't work out.i beleive one should marry

one's kind or race to have a lasting relationship.

Hibo   

nice topic..sxb

i think its ok for guys to date non-somali races as long as they r moslim...

but for girls i believe its bit difficult for them to come back from it...onces they date non somali men they end-up marrying them....and even dont care if the man is moslim or not....and i just hate to see tat.

I'm sooo narrow-minded about this shit. I would never ever never ever never ever...(you get my point) date outside my race, i wouldn't never date outside Somali, heck i wouldn't even date outside my "Qabiil".

Don't be offended it's just my opinion aight.

Maskiin-

Aboowe is qabooji yaah, maybe i toughed the wrong button. Were you dissed by a girl cuz of your qabiil.

You live in the "brady bunch" world where everything is nice and dandi. Well my brother the real world has qabiilo and qolo, qolo that don't like each other. Why do i need to marry outside my ppl and mess-up my childrens future, where they are not good enough for my inlaws and not good enough for my side of the family. Why expose them to that hassle, life isn't fair as is and they don't need anymore.

Hibo   

xishoo, in the process of telling Isii-sisinta to tone down her rhetoric, you have violated the rules of this site. Please don't swear or insult other on this forum. We just can have that.

Thank You

Somalia Online

Isii sisinta, sidi ******* wareersan ha u hadlin abbaayo. Qabiilkaaga adigaa leh, waxaad rabtid guurso. Meel kastaan arko si baad u *******, ******* baad la wareegee. Caqli isku yeel af aamusan waa dahab. Behave kido.

Marrying outside your race is not a bad thing as long as he/she is MUSLIM.

[This message has been edited by Admin (edited 04-04-2002).]

Salaan...

Sisinta:

The drama of your mono-qabiil world is contunuing by even thinking I was minored by a girl because of my qabiil!! WoW!! No, you hadn't touched the wrong button. But you definitely clicked the wrong signal. Well, keep living in your real dreamful world of mono-qabiil, and I will dearly wait what it leads to. And by the way, this is soomaaliya-online and most of who use it are qabiil-free, a diseaseless people; a people whose minds are not as corrupted as you sound. And for your information and since every particular qabiil has a website that is keenly theirs, then why don't you simply visit your particular qabiil-oriented site. That will broaden and help you gain more mono-qabiil knowledge--exactly your type of the world! Really. I mean it. Or you will get bored of reading a people who has a mind exactly like you.

I am anti-qabiil-oriented man. I respect qabiil, but I can't stand a one who is full of self-glorification of his/her qabiil. Noooo. I can't stand a people like that, and unfortunately you are among them. Truth be told: Every qabiil has it adversaries and its friends. But, we are all bonded together by simply brotherhood of Islaam and Soomaali. And the language. And the dhaqan. And the...However, unfortunately you are among us. And the only hope we hope for you is to better educate yourself and free that qabiilful cage you imprisoned yourself in. The world is wide, wide open.

Today I thank my parents who raised me in a family of multi-qabiil world. In that family, we were all taught to respect every qabiil regardless of what is good or bad about them. And we should never judge a person because and simply of his/her qabiil. Noooo. That was not the world I was bred in. And I do really appreciate for doing that, especially seeing a one like you.

Libaax-abu-Xuux:

Sometimes facts kill people. Or truth hurts, as they say. It is no joke. It is reality this girl needs to open her eyes wide. smile.gif

Macsalaama!!

Xishood- your name contradicts your message and you sound like you belong in Jerry Springer's show.

Libaax-sankataabte- Thanks, you make sense.

Maskiin- don't go all sensitive on me brother. I said i wouldn't marry outside my qabiil, not i hate other qabiils or won't deal with ppl of other qabiils. Let me make my point clear, there is a lot of ignorance in the world and qabiil is one of them. I'm not neccessarily one who believes in qabiil, but because I don't want to have to choose between my husband and my family and vise versa. Ultimately i don't want my children to be torn betweem two qabiils. For example bi-racial children are not good enough for the black race or the white, so they often deal with identity crisis. Rather than fighting qabiil to the fullest, i choose to take easy way out, which is not marrying someone of a different qabiil. That may be a weakness on my part, but atleast i'm honest.There a lot of ppl who are "closet qabiileystayaal" in this forum, but they choose not to say anything.I tell it like it is.