Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

Why???

Xafsa   

Finally someone who gets what i'm saying!!

I know my mom will always love me no matter what i do...Even though i dont have a man to bring to my mom yet..if i did i wouldnt be scared to take him home.

my question was intended to show ppl that parents are human and that they are not always right they make mistakes too. But you learn to love them even though they make mistakes and they arent the perfect beings we thougth they were when we were small.

My mom and every parent out their expects thier children to be perfect in everthing they do.

Anyway i guess i'm not making any sense..

Ayaanick iyo Hibo..hooyadeey aa u fafakanaysiin waa idiin jeedaa...haye waa lasoo dhigtay walaahi.. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by xafsa (edited 01-25-2002).]

[This message has been edited by xafsa (edited 01-25-2002).]

Hibo   

Abaa Duq camabaro dhinaceeda, cabaar aan iska dhisaayey... don't ruin my image... Hadii ay noqoto in aan u tago.. amrkii arko wijigeed.. adlee ku bachdawaa.. is jir he!!

Naasir   

Hey Hafsa

Well Well Well you like to play other peeps minds!!! I hope you got enough brain-storm and learned something which will help you to convince your parents when you take me home, couse am sure they will tell the people "Gebertaydii nin fiican ay keensatay, fiiri aay waxeey, aay hiindo iyo aay sokoreey gebdhahoodi niman oo biyaha kulul jooga ka khurkhurihaayo oo maalintii habeen u tahay habeenkina maalin u yahay ay soo xareesteen haba sheegin cagaarkanda daakha sidii eri carbeedki"..lol..

Let me put you in the hot stove now

How would you think I take a young beautiful lady to my parents, but my parents say hey we don't like this woman but we have a woman of our dreams (aren't they forgetting my dream!). Let me know...

Xafsa   

Naasir..when I take you home? lol when did we reach that agreement?

In my eyes everyone should be able to choose the person they want to spend the rest of their life with..its such a big decision it shouldn;t be made by anyone but you.

Naasir   

Actually, for a common sence wise every one should choose who they want to be with when talking to some one who have been in the western. But In our tradition/culture peaple who never seen used to get married and had no problem, they would have one kid after another and life seems to be as normal as you can get. So what happens these days? it becaming a shame when a man asks the parents of the woman he liked a permission to mary via his family. I have seen a somali man asked to mary a somalia woman through family, they got a huge rejection and after a while a friend of the girl's brother who happens to be a white asked for her after seing one time, and parents never hesitated, but the worst thing is about to come, 4 months in to the marriage she got pregnant and he just walked away. Now that family lives away from somali people feeling that shame...