Sign in to follow this  
Haaraahur.

do u curse the prophet (scw) and Islam when angry?

No Christian or idol worshipper in their right mind would curse what they consider holy however angry they become.

Yet, I have met so many reer waqooyi Somalis saying diintaada iyo nabigaada ***. As mortified and aghast as I became I asked them what made them utter such blasphemies.

The explanation given was that they didn’t mean anything by those words rather it was something always said back home in the heat of the moment.

A young fish and chips girl came back after spending the summer in hargeysa only to come back with a language full of horrendous blasphemies.

People say horrific things when angry but not against what is sacred to them. Some need to revert back to Islam whenever they become mad.

I really do not mean to generalise because not all of reer waqooyi Somalis utter such blasphemies.

But to those who curse the prophet and Islam in the heat of the moment please stop for your own sake it really isn’t a light matter.

The Jews say: "(Allah)'s hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. Quraan (5:64)

So may all those who utter blasphemies be accursed for what the say be they somalis or not. Aamiin

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Sucdi:

Yet, I have met so many reer waqooyi Somalis saying diintaada iyo nabigaada ***.

and then............

The Jews say: "(Allah)'s hand is tied up." Be their hands tied up and be they accursed for the (blasphemy) they utter. Nay, both His hands are widely outstretched: He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. Quraan (5:64)

So may all those who utter blasphemies be accursed for what the say be they somalis or not. Aamiin

Aamiinta kaladhacdey. sucuudiyad bilaa camala

Reer waqooi and Jews!!!!! :mad: :mad: …….very weird indeed. I wonder what made u think of this? Why don't you talk about the Arabs (apparently Saudi Arabia is becoming a gay friendly country).perhaps it was the reer waqooi u are after....this mentality of urs is very unhealthy...trust me. I would suggest u go and find s/thing more constructive to talk about instead of cursing reer waqooi & indirectly comparing them to the Jews (cajiiib).

Qac Qaac   

subxanallah guys, don't make everything politics.. the girl just gave us advice and we should all take it thank u, sucdi.. although i think, u could've being more politically correct if u would say some part of Somalia.. but is all good..

anyone who curses the prophet, allah, angles, quran, deen.. should be stopped even if he or she is ur brother or sister.. deen is bigger than all of us...

ADNAAN   

Originally posted by Good-Credit:

I dont think this is something only Reer Waqooi do, i've seen many southerners saying similar cusswords, if not worse.

^^^ This is rather more accurate.

^^

Adnaan

I wish you had asked me why I chose that ayah rather than assume that i have some kind of hidden hatred towards reer waqooyi. You realy oughtn’t be overly suspicious and accuse people of this and that.

Slander is a poisonous vice and who knows maybe one day a lawsuit will arrive at your doorstep.

What is with the paranoia? Why does you mind tell you that people are after reer waqooyi? Cajaaib! Do you know something we don't?

The ayah speaks about blasphemy and what happens to those that utter blasphemies. There are many ayahs that speak of the blasphmies uttered by christians and idol worsippers that I could have chosen. Judging by the way you interepeted me maybe you would have accused me of comparing reer waqooyi with christians and idol worshippers!!

Brother read the above reply posts apparently reer djibouti and reer koonfur say the most horrendous things about Islam too.

I am most amazed by how quickly you turned the post to qabiil issue. The only reason I said reer waqooyi was because they were the ones I came across. That was all that was to it.

The aim of my post was not who said this and that, that is most insignificant but rather to emphasise the gravity of the words uttered.

Maybe if you pay a little more attention to the actual words i wrote with some objectivity you would realise that what I wrote was that any one who dares to curse the prophet or Islam is accursed whether the are somalis or not.

What i found most offensive is how a muslim dares to curse his/her religion. Had it been non muslims saying those words perhaps the response would have been stronger.

That was all.

Walaal qabiil jecli ama naceyb janno lagu ma galo. Ha iloobin.

Qacqac wrote:

-------------------------------------------------

anyone who curses the prophet, allah, angles, quran, deen.. should be stopped even if he or she is ur brother or sister.. deen is bigger than all of us...

------------------------------------------

Brother thank you for choosing not to misunderstand me for that was point. Islam IS bigger than us. I would have been equally aghast if not more had my relatives uttered such words.

Adnan

It just struck me why you kept reffering to saudis it was because of my nick ha? :eek: :eek: :eek: and gays :confused: ?? How was that related to the post. Would it have helped if i chose halimo as a nick?

Bal meeshu wax ka raadiye daya.

What a pathetic topic! No Muslim would ever dream cursing the religion or even the prophet. Note I said no Muslim but there are some people who curse the religion who are misguided but they leave the fold of Islam in the moment they curse the religion. And in the hereafter they'll face the greatest punishment of all.

Ignorance isn't very nice that's why I would suggest people should think before posting topic's which are unhealthy to the mujtamac in general. If people in some part of our country curse the religion it's because they're ignorant and it has become "dhaqan" but you should'nt generalise but we've to agree that particurly in the North-West of the country you'll see patterns regarding cursing the religion, prophet etc. but people have changed and now they're steadyfast in their religion.

ADNAAN   

^^

Adnaan

I wish you had asked me why I chose that ayah rather than assume that i have some kind of hidden hatred towards reer waqooyi. You realy oughtn’t be overly suspicious and accuse people of this and that.

I have nothing against the ayah, you can use as many as u want, but it's all about the stereotyping issue. Why single-out a particular Somali group (in ur first post u never mentioned no one else) when u have almost the entire Somalis alike in the said issue.

^^

Adnaan

Slander is a poisonous vice and who knows maybe one day a lawsuit will arrive at your doorstep.

Any time....just let me know and I shall give you the address plus all the required details, by the way what type of legal system is relevant here...eh I would also prefer if we can take to hargeisas court :D

^^

Adnaan

What is with the paranoia? Why does you mind tell you that people are after reer waqooyi? Cajaaib! Do you know something we don't?

don't know much to be honest. ;) ...it's just the hargiesa bit that bothers me.

^^

Adnaan

I am most amazed by how quickly you turned the post to qabiil issue. The only reason I said reer waqooyi was because they were the ones I came across. That was all that was to it.

The aim of my post was not who said this and that, that is most insignificant but rather to emphasise the gravity of the words uttered.

Qab**l...no way thats da last thing dat comes into my head.( u should remember that there is a variety of qab**ls [akhas i hate typin dat word :D ] in the north).

IF(note the the if is capital here)your aim wasn't about a particular group then you shouldn't have mentioned names especially when u have plenty of other expressions that you can get a way with (like SOMALIS) and besides sister there was no need to mention names and it wasn'tjust ones but u did it twice. (the worse bit was when u named my city :( )

^^

Adnaan

What i found most offensive is how a muslim dares to curse his/her religion. Had it been non muslims saying those words perhaps the response would have been stronger.

That was all.

I totally agree with u on that one and I am not saying they are right and indeed they desreve to be cursed and punished for committing that horrendous sin, but wait how about a much beneficial way to safe them. How about praying for them and to ask Allah to show them the right way?...eh......so let us start....

“Alaahum ihdihim waqfir lahum†Aamiin...make sure u read it loud sis & to say aamiin ;) .

After all, they are our ppl and that’s what they mostly need.

^^

Adnaan

Walaal qabiil jecli ama naceyb janno lagu ma galo. Ha iloobin.

Sister it isn't about qabiil or any of that bull$$hit its naming names and talking about ppl as if they are the only ones who say such things.

Finally, my point is simple and straight forward there is no need to single-out anyone or any group of ppl who ever they might be.

i understand dat ur intentions might be innocent but with all due respect i would still suggest u edit ur first post.

Hope u don’t take anything as personal ;) . ( and take it easy on this gizza cos he is got a long night of revision ahead of him)

Peace out

Jacpher   

I don't know why most of Somalis directly or indirectly represent their qabiil. Can someone say something about his/her or other Qabiil and not get labeled as "Against my Qabiil". I see this happens all the time. Perhaps they get paid to do so or feel obligated to their Qabiil.

We Somalis tend to believe someone is personally attaching us if he/she states negative things about your Qabiil even if the things are true. This kind of belief is dangerous and disruptive.

Sucdi: You said it well. It’s plain simple paranoia.