Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

Whats goin on ADMIN???

N.O.R.F   

looooool, are you guys serious, that def aint me!!!!!!!! redface.gif

Thats my boy who put us up for 2 whole weeks in his apartment!

Ayoub stop stiring warya!

Yall will have to do better than that!!!

No clues from those who know me!

Tuujiye   

north...you got shiine and other ATL players...lol..y'all made shopping to face simba the finals..Y'all should have played with the same team y'all started with. Every team in the tournement made shopping specialy Iftin..they paid that argentinian guy..Remember how good he was..sick.. I think the best player in your team was Yasiin respect to that guy. The game that we played you guys was not fair because we had just arived and didn't even rest. Iftin was suposto play you guy, but the switched it to us..

we wear missing 5 starters specialy on defence, I came late and I play at the 3, it was bad coaching too...but very good game, specialy the second half were y'all just started to play defence. And you tried to take out our best player..lol..dirty player..lol..

u know the penalty shots was not right..

simba took 4 shot and y'all took 4...

penalty shots are 5 each...they missed 2 and y'all missed 1..if they scored the second and y'al missed the last the it would have contineud..lol..but shiine took his shirt of and started to run..lol..

N.O.R.F   

Bro, the Argine player wasnt that good bro, hes what i call a fiq fiqle. You let him run and do his fancy sh*t but when the time is right you get your foot in and take the ball. Remeber how he didnt do a thing in the game against us? Well except for me giving him a penalty, but they missed anyway! You guys where watching the ball too much in the game with Iftin, yall could have won that game with abit more organisation, but hey just learn from it. Remember that support you guys had from the crowd? Iftin.....Bulo, Iftin Bulo.....i never heard that word untill that day :D .

And you tried to take out our best player..lol..dirty player..lol..

lol, its called defending bro, you target the main threat of the opposing team. But in truth i didnt do anything to him, thats why i was awarded the foul.

you got shiine and other ATL players

Thats why i was pissed at the whole thing, i had arguments with the coaches and the whole organisers! :mad:

u know the penalty shots was not right..

lol, hold it down bro,,,,,,,no body knows!

Tuujiye   

yea man your right we watched the argine player do his thing. But he didn't do anything to us. It was their strikers that gave us hard time but luckly he couldn't score on our golie. The paid the refs specialy the line men.. They were on ofside all the time but the guy would never call it and thats how they scored 2 goals and missed like 5....but we missed lots of apertunities..I had 3 my self. but is all good..we were better than them.... I wish we faced you guys in the finals and that would have been a realy fun game to watch.. I would have taken earon out for good..lol..I even told him that at the hotel..And axmed said he will take out hassan our striker out..lol..

Yo we might come to UK for friendly games..Thats what our coach was saying..

IFTIN BOOLO>

when you guys had a fight with them we were saying.." wee ooyeen wee ooyeen"

" wee xanaaqeen wee xanaaqeen"

and every one was saying what ever we start to say..it was fun

Gediid   

Did anyone see the boys from DC??

Heard they looked like Sumo wrestlers instead of football players..... smile.gif

Sad the the tourney was didvided up among two competing camps.I just hope the the folks in T.O come to their senses and organize this better next year.

How many teams were representing UK???

This so called team of yours north isnt the same team I was watching that was repping UK...

What do you mean "different tournament"???

How many tournaments are there???

I'm talking about the uk team who made to the semi-finals on saturday and was beaten by Ohio 1-6....which by the way should have been 7-0, because that one goal they scored, came as a lazy one just after half time...(Ohio team weren't even focused when that goal was scored at them)

Libaax, it was sick the way they got beat yo, lol they had like 40 yr olds in that team...and they sure didn't have Jerseys that read "northstar", they had some no names on them....as I said, that team didn't even have a coach, I swear their bench was so empty, folks were starting to volunteer to play on their behalf....

MN PLAYED GREAT, I WAS VERY IMPRESSED BY THEIR COACH....he knew what he was doing, he definitely disciplined his players...kudos to him and the atl coach...

Jaabir   

Looks like me and Libax were successfully able to steer the nomads attention away from SOL problems to Toronto’s stup!d soccer games….

All of ya all nomads have been PUNKED..

good going Libax.. :D:D

Intel   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

WHAT ABOUT THE AUSSIES!!!!

Fair Dinkum sxb we should have a team there next year, i'd be keen

BTW guys North is in the back row between the 2 bald dudes, the white boots hehehehehehehehe

N.O.R.F   

No mate wrong again,,,,,

lol Darman and LST, you guys should be politicians,

LST = Blair

Darman= Alistair Campell (spin doctor)

Tuujiye   

Zu the aus team were their but they didn't play on our side. But some of them played for Iftin. They are very skinny and we used Xoooooooooooog on them..lol.. but the best part about them and the UK guy was the way they dressed...lol..tight shiiiiiiiit man...is crazy..I could never dress like that...but it was the other way around for them because we dress too bagy for them..lol...but the aus team were the coolest team their man..I met them all..

Tuujiye, Sxb I was asked to come but couldn't make it due to work committment...and I an retiring from next year....I dunno If I wanna be like the dudes Layzie gurl descriped...

Anyways, they were complainin about not gettin there in time and how some of them get injured while they were only 13 players...hehehhe..no subs.....

Northerer..I do remember you claiming that you are playmaker and how you re Mr football and you were like 10 ..so I am wondering how did you end up being defender in the tournament...or you are like Mathuas of germany..playin at the age of 38, wearing 10 jersey and yet being defender....hehehehe gettin Slow huh?....

Rokko....Sxb..Are u still outside of Melb?..if you comin down the area of Oakleigh. Join Us for game...

Cheers