Sign in to follow this  
Baashi

Icelandic local delicacy

Hey Baashi,

The rotten fish reminds me of an episode of Oprah where an Icelandic woman offered her two of icelands' delicacies; rotten shark meat and lamb testicles. LOL. Needless to say; Oprah refused to touch either of them. It was a little rude - but the lady shouldn't have sprung it on her on live TV like that.

Oprah

P.S. You can see your quite popular with some people. Why don't you milk it for all its worth? :D

Baashi   

^^Warkaa ma la hubaa qorraneey :D Ma laga. I meant ma laga (it not you) dhergaa. Blame af-Somaliga! mee MMA...awoowe bal na bar sida loo kala sooco labadan eray ee qallanjadu isku qalladay.

I'm at work right now and in few minutes will head to my residence. I'm busy when I'm at work. When I get to my room is when the boredom hits hard. TV sucks here.

Keyboardkii baa shido iga heysataa...they kinda rearrenged some of the keys to make room for the native characters.

Will come back same time domani (at the end of the work day).

Ciao

Kooleey,

I have yet to eat the lamb testicales. war baanse ka keeni doonaa. Macaan iyo qaraar :D

Icelandic are the most friendly people I have ever met...baarisanaa

Waan sii caraabayaa ee waa idin kaa qallanjooyin.

Castro   

^ Speaking of Icelandic delicacies, what's the word on Sangub's court appearance yesterday? Anyone from the Minneapolis/St. Paul/Rochester area care to share?

Johnny B   

Bashi,i´ve heard of two Somali fellas at Raj, ´I´ve been there twice , i never met them. :( , i´ve been told that one is married to a local girl.

As for the Qandac, All you need to do is show yourself down town Raj, beleive me, you´ll be convinced to stay longer .

Garaad, Yes,I´m in Stockholm and i make time for my Garaad,looking forward to sipping an earl grey and a Swedish "Bulle"(bun), axxxxxxxxx. :D

Haneefah   

Originally posted by Baashi:

Abraar
FYI Hakarl is a fermented shark. Now imagine that! It’s very weird food I can tell ya that!

Waaban shakiyeyee, is there another Abraar here? *gazes around*

*Waves at Baashe, Salaam* smile.gif

Baashi, widaaygiis, nice to see you again. Inaad Norway iyo meelahaas aaday aan mooday, laakiin Ayslaan? Saybeeriya iyo Yukon waa kaa filan karaa, laakiin Ayslaan? Ar lafaas awalba xiito xiitaha iska ahaa amee soo shuuqaan.

Marka hadaa meeshaas gaartay, Greenland ku dar. Noqo the first person isku maray labaas meel. Soomaali koleey Iceland wee joogtaa, oo gabar inta ku jiri jirtay in the early days of SOL ayaa kamid ahayd, Iceland daganayd.

Originally posted by Baashi:

^
:D
Easy now camaleey.

Horta ma laga dhergaa is the question?

I suppose I misread it as, 'Horta ma lagaa dherga is the question?'

I think the answer is, 'No' either way. Men. :rolleyes: :D

Baashi   

^Qoraneey hadaad haysaa.

Abraar, you see every time I wanna address some SOL character with A initials your name comes out and before I know it I'm penning cyber posts addressing you :D . Don't know why?...what was the song...words come out wrong...ever heard that song sis?

Well Abaadir became Abraar. Bal tab dheh baayo ;)

My boy JB right on awoowe. I'm counting on you if and when I made it to your crib. I get an aunt and bunch of cousins (born and raised in Sweden) and I want to visit them. I also want to go to London and Oslo and here is the catcher I only got two weeks...will see how it goes. Alla ya cizak awoowe.

Laakiin awoowe I'm not interested in down town Reyjkavik and what hotties it offers :D all I'm interested in is hal qudbo-sira ah oo aan winterka uga baxo. Remember Xiin's dangerous xabd-sowda...that get me spinning buddy :D Take care awoowe.

MMA my widaay waan ku slaamay. Sxb I wanna see my old buddy inna Sheekh Muqtaar in person. Don't tip him off. Just get me the contact info.

Domani...and ciao

Abaadir   

Abraar sounds more masculine name. Ina abti, how do you like these names: Qalanjo, Suuban, Saxarla, Samawado, Saaqa or Siman hadii kale sida Soomalida galbeedka degta waxaad qaadataa laba magac…. Saaqaluula, AaminaCadar or FalxadoQuman

Baashe, when was the last time your eye vision checked?. I know it is costly here in the States but … Heey It is free in Europe.