Sign in to follow this  
La Morenita

Ladies what is the # 1 beauty accessory you cannot live without?

Xafsa   

Lucky and angeleyes----I feel y'all. I put my chapstick on every 2min...If I don't have it I can't finction. One day I lost it on my way to work and I had no time to go buy one so I called afriend of mine to bring one ASAP! Man was that a relief!

The other thing is my powder...my face gets really oily so I need to powder it down a bit.

LuCkY   

YEP...YOU CATCH ME WITHOUT MY LIPGLOSS AND YOULL SEE ME IN THE BATHROOM EVERY FIVE MINUTES WETTING MY LIPS WITH WATER. redface.gif AND MY FIRST BREAK IM HEADING TO THE STORE TO BUY A NEW ONE. PEOPLE LOOK AT ME LIKE IM CRAZY CUZ I FINISH MY LIPGLOSS IN NO TIME. :rolleyes:

FLYING-STILL GIRL IM NATURALLY OIL BUT I DONT USE POWDER...DOES THAT HELP? :confused:

A7LA-SHU   

lipgloss dahhh lol.. and eyeliner... if i got those im set to go...

lucky tell me about it. it is weird and crazy everytime i go to store i buy 2-3 lipgloss when i don't need them why i have no idea.. i think i better stop this lol :( .. i have millions of them at home my family is like hey Ash where are they and get one out of my set.. im known the lip queen here lol.. :D:D

LuCkY   

AngelEyes, Flying-Still and Magnoona-girl: i didnt know people like me were out there...all lipgloss frenzy and whatnot. M-g the weirdest thing is i never throw them away even when they are empty. :confused:

:eek: why didn't anyone inform me about this?

Number One Beauty Accessory is LipGLoss, a girl gotta look glossy na mean. ;)

And I must have the lates shoes, without them, it won't complete my outfit...its a accessory MUST HAVE!

.:peace n luv:.

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Lucky:

FLYING-STILL GIRL IM NATURALLY OIL BUT I DONT USE POWDER...DOES THAT HELP? :confused:

I can't speak for anyone else but I Find that powder dries off the oil on my face. You should try it. LEt me know how it goes. But you have to make sure you wash it off before you get to bed or else it'll clog your pores.

peace and luv

Xafsa   

Lucky how did the powder work for you? I learned that you have to wipe the oil from your face before you put the powder on 'cause it'll make you look darker.