Sign in to follow this  
La Morenita

Ladies what is the # 1 beauty accessory you cannot live without?

Hibo   

Mine is my beautiful.....Lip Gloss..or Chapstick....cant live without it..it is like ..cigarettes for me adicted!!!!!!!

SAGAL   

i CAN'T LIVE WITH OUT MY LIPGLOSS. GOTTA HAVE IT ON. OTHER THAN THAT, I CAN LIVE WITH OUT THE OTHER COSMETICS. PEACE OUT

ARAWEELO   

What's up with everyone and their lip gloss, for me i can't go anywhere without my huruud, cusbur, qasil and uunsi with bukhuur got to have that guys don't hate me if you smell uunsi Araweelo is around the corner so holler please!!!!!!!!cwm43.gifcwm43.gifcwm43.gif

Hibo   

From what i read, i see women value the looks of their LIPS!!!..good god almighty..and soma of yall have 2 much crap thats a "neccesity" darn it.

i like run away virgin's fake smile... i think all women should add that to the basket!!

Miriam1   

Salam

My studio fix by mac

purple brown lipgloss by cadobles

vanilla perfume

Thats it for me iam ready to leave the house with that on me, other wise i am not going anywhere. I have uneven skin complexion!. redface.gif

Peace

hmmmmm let me think well i just cant 4get my vaseline, my lil mirror n cant 4 get my coolwater perfume!!!!

der list would go on asder r soooo many lil things in my bag but der r der main tings.

hmmmmm let me think well i just cant 4get my vaseline, my lil mirror n cant 4 get my coolwater perfume!!!!

der list would go on asder r soooo many lil things in my bag but der r der main tings.

I came in dithering and dathering!

"Which of all the beauty accessories can you not live without?" my beautiful sister asked, even though I never layed eyes on her.

Well I guess that would be a picture of Dr Romantic, they all replyed, but wrotte different.

Halimoy's, Halimoy,s, Halimoy's, Halimoy,s, Come on you know I don't want a Halimoy, save it for the year of the pig in China.

Halimoy, perhap's when I finish medic'n school I will give you lot a heart transplant, HUMAN-dondeeeeeeeeeeeeee's!

God bless you macaaanto, take care, La Marentita.

I left living in my sub-conscious!

I would have to say, my pocket knife for now???

I want to slice and dice with it on Dr.wanna be romance or romantic, whatever your nickname be...

Your stupidity is irritating me...I've just recently registered to this form, and all I see is your stupidity spreading all over da form...

You can't spell sh*t, yet u have opinion for every other topic discussion????

PeAcE

asalmu calykum

well it would have to be lotion my hands look like a seventy year old if i go anywhere with out it and definetly my vassaline and my lil mirror box it has to go every where with me otherewise malinta dhan aa qolofta faruurah laga guraa.

wasalaam