Sign in to follow this  
SayidSomal

Can you answer these questions??

Polanyi   

1. Elongated Cushitics/some nilotics tend to have pointy foreheads. In the Somali case, this is more prevalent as Somalis tend to inter marry and have rarely married other ethnicities. This is in stark contrast with other ethnicties who are more hetrogenous, like the the British, for example. If Britain had remained a Celtic state, it is said more Brtiains would have had ginger hair. However, a mixture of Roman, Scandanvian and french blood means there a variety of gene pools and people with different features. This is non existant in the SOmali gene. We keep the love within the family, save a few minority groups.

2.This is a very sensitive question. Once a school mate of mine was knocking for me early in the morning, when his younger brother,not knowing I was at the top of the stairs, asked him if my house stank. Thankfully, he told him, " not really".So, there must be a perception that SOmalis stink. I don't know where this impression comes from. But I did have an eppihany a year and half ago when a SOmali lady and her family moved next door to my house. One day, as I was entering I smelt a strong dose of Somali incense, strong coal being burnt and Some kind of Soup. I had realised that this is a classic SOmali smell. Incense plus coal plus Soup= Somali Smell.

3.Why do SOmalis look the same? see the answer to question 1.

4.Why do Pirates attack? Like Biggie said, " I been robbin Niccaz since the slave ships". Niccaz need to eat!

5. Why do Somalis ahve soft hair? Maybe because Somalis don't differentiate between cooking oil and hair oil? The secret is out!

Dowlada federalka Bladland.

Cara.   

Try a "Why are Somali..." search instead. Even you would struggle to answer some of those questions Polanyi :D

NGONGE   

^^ We pop up everywhere.

Check this:

"A Somalian man has narrowly escaped being buried alive after he was found comatose along with with five other men drifting in a small boat near the island of Makunudhoo in in Haadhaalu Atoll."

Source

nuune   

Happy ending yeah :D

waxaan xasuustey nin Soomaali ah oo iska soo gamey(tuurey) bridge weyn oo ku taala Swizerland markii loo diidey sharci laguna yiri waa lagu celin, buundada waxey ku taaley buur dhakadeed, ma aqaano waxa halkaa loo geeyey buundada balse aad bey u dheereeyd oo qofkii iska soo tuuraa uu waqti fara badan dhaxda ku soo jirayo, ninkii Soomaaliga ahaabaa dhulka ku soo dhacey asagoo kala maroora, wajigiisa dhanka dhabarkuu aadey, lugihiina dhanka kale ayey u jeedsadeen, even his butt came to the front, was dead and taken to hospital.

I was in Bern markaa, and group of Somalis heard and we rushed to him to see.

Malika   

I know Ngonge,just the thought of being so hopeless one would risk their lives on the open sea is what saddened me.

I am in a 'sad mood' today - this news is nothing new,we have heard and seen worse I suppose. :(:D

Originally posted by Polanyi:

1. Elongated Cushitics/some nilotics tend to have pointy foreheads. In the Somali case, this is more prevalent as Somalis tend to inter marry and have rarely married other ethnicities. This is in stark contrast with other ethnicties who are more hetrogenous, like the the British, for example. If Britain had remained a Celtic state, it is said more Brtiains would have had ginger hair. However, a mixture of Roman, Scandanvian and french blood means there a variety of gene pools and people with different features. This is non existant in the SOmali gene. We keep the love within the family, save a few minority groups.

2.This is a very sensitive question. Once a school mate of mine was knocking for me early in the morning, when his younger brother,not knowing I was at the top of the stairs, asked him if my house stank. Thankfully, he told him, " not really".So, there must be a perception that SOmalis stink. I don't know where this impression comes from. But I did have an eppihany a year and half ago when a SOmali lady and her family moved next door to my house. One day, as I was entering I smelt a strong dose of Somali incense, strong coal being burnt and Some kind of Soup. I had realised that this is a classic SOmali smell. Incense plus coal plus Soup= Somali Smell.

3.Why do SOmalis look the same? see the answer to question 1.

4.Why do Pirates attack? Like Biggie said, " I been robbin Niccaz since the slave ships". Niccaz need to eat!

5. Why do Somalis ahve soft hair? Maybe because Somalis don't differentiate between cooking oil and hair oil? The secret is out!

Dowlada federalka Bladland.

:D:D @ cooking oil

preach on Polanyi of bladland.

wyre   

I foun out that most of "why are somali" questions is asked by camel milk thread :D

waxeyna u badan yihiin somali men, maxaad nagu aragteen bisinkee lol

THE FUNNIEST INDEED IS (why are somali men unromantic) :Dicon_razz.gif