Sign in to follow this  
roobleh

Admission to a mental institution

roobleh   

During a visit to the mental asylum, I asked the director how do you determine whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said the director, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

So, assuming ur a normal person, which one u will use to empty the tub and why? Easy eh! But the 'why' is the important question!!

PS. I have been away for awhile, and this is my way of saying that I missed u all,esp. the crazy ones.

I assume you are out of that institution now ,,,, welcome back ,, :D

Kolayba ma bogsado ee wuu ladnaaday baa la yidhaahdaaye ,,, hehehehe

nuune   

Waxaad i soo xasuusisey kii mental hospitalka lagu hayey because he had problems with chickens, he thought they will eat him, after awhile in the mental hospital and time for him to leave after many years of telling him that chickens won't eat him, the doctors finally asked the only question he would get out of the mental hospital.

"are you aware that the chickens won't eat you and that you are human being?" said the Doctor,

"yes I am aware that the chickens won't eat me, but who will tell the chickens to stay away from me and not to eat me :D " said the patient.

The doctor had no choice then to keep the guy in the mental hospital.

Wlcme back Rooble

roobleh   

I am doing good,thanks GOD. Only said that I once visited there. Anyway, I read this story, and being trained to think and act quickly to certain situations, I picked the wrong answer.

So, if u guys never heard this story before, then try to answer it. This will help some to seek the advice they need- see a doctor.

J&B and Nuune, thanks.

roobleh   

I got it wrong the first time. I told myself what an easy test for a sane one like me. Lool. I was preoccupied with thinking how many buckets it will take the dump tub to empty? If this was a true test, I would have end up taking a residence in that institution.

Thanks all for the welcome. And please do not take personal if I insult you once in awhile cuz I am from now on a little crazy. Admin, please note that. My new phone# is 555-5555. I tried to update it on my profile but cannot find it anymore.

Kool_Kat   

Rooble, one would think using the three (teaspoon, teacup, or bucket) which would one use to empty the tub...Count me in yaaqoo, I would've probably been admitted next door...I was told once, I make a wonderful neighbour... :D

Welcome back!

roobleh   

kK, good to have u as neighbor. You are a good team player, and we wont be bored in such place. As long as we take our medications, diazepam, and have each other, we will be cool CATS!