Sign in to follow this  
Johnny B

Men thoughts ,Women faults

bilan   

Excuse me JB i did not force you into that path,but you were implying that men made women cover up, and all I and others did was to straighten you out,to inform you that Allah made those rules not faraxs,who cares what men think or their attitude. :confused:

Johnny B   

Bilan, had i be fair to say , you´ve deliberately chosen to debate the feminine and why reveal part of it instead of addressing the muscline stake in it?

My argument is/was men have to take care of their virtue without blaming Women for their (made up )impurity if women dress normally and unattractiveness as covered dignities.

I could not agree with Bilan more....but do you listen JB?

JB...u need to spend more time with the muslim ummah....hope u don't go astray

tell me one thing JB....why should one question Allahs law.....what will you question next....where is Allah from? Subxanallah!

the purpose of this Dunya is to obey your Greator...we are all his servant.....I have a choice....by obeying Allah I am His servant....I would not want to be a males servant.....Lord have mercy!.....Ya allah.....save us from the path which leads us to astray. amen!

Excuse me JB i did not force you into that path,but you were implying that men made women cover up, and all I and others did was to straighten you out,to inform you that Allah made those rules not faraxs,who cares what men think or their attitude.

Bilan, you are 100% right, allah made those rules regarding dress code but men abused it to the point of no return. Men and their role in this is what's being discussed, and as to why everyone is at JB's throat, I do not know, but he brought up a good point and that ought to be discussed, instead of all of you jumping on him.

Ho! Ho! JB. bro you're confused and u trying to confuse others too.though you have some valid points, the majority of your article is baseless for three reasons (And i will tell you what they are if you are willing to listen, given that it isnt your best quality). bear with me.

1)First of all your urgument was, why should the man's impure thoughts be blamed on the woman? first,in order to raise such question, you need to know if the majority of Muslims do that and if we(the voiceless creatures whose rights you are defending, bless your heart)give a hoot about that! There is no moslim girl who wakes up one sunny morning and says to herself: Oh boy poor brothers will fall off the wagon, so to speak, if I dont wear blanket today. Allah said: Both men and Women are responsible for their actions. and i will punish according to their sins not their sex. plz get that through ya head

2)Hijab is from Allah not(and i repeat as many times as possible)from Maryooley. so really it is so simple, it all comes down to who you want to please Allah or the faminist, who represent another oppressed, confused and exhousted generation of woman who have no clue what equality means. what men think? seriously who cares? you are giving them too much credit!

3) What is this "normal dress" you keep talking about? Jeans and T-shirt is someone else's dress. Are u telling me to dump my values so i can be just like everyonelse?

Do u really think that will get us somewhere? if we were all to become like Pamela Anderson and Paris Hilton? Oh yeah! they are so free and their society is so fairthat they are outrageously insecure. They are so happy that they had to buy some new body parts they become anaraxic because they are so free? Check your facts bro.

Yeah i agree we moslims have our own probmlems, and the intellectuall ones are working hard to fix what is wrong with their people instead of pointing the fingers at them.

But i would rather slave to allah even if that means others arent pleased with my situation. Honor? A muslim woman knows how to defend her honor and we dont need some half-naked woman, who gets paid half of what her male partners does, who probably got the job screwing her boss because her daddy molested her and who is probably anerxic, come to my rescue. NO THANKS

-----------------------------------------

Get Up, Up Even the best fall down sometimes

Johnny B   

Chocko & honey, sis , how can i be BOTH confused and have valid points? skip it, don´t answer, let us instead take a closer look at your three refuting reasons.

I find reason nr1 rather questioning than refuting ,yet somehow valid and related to the issue .so lemme answer it.

Firstly i know that (most)Muslim men blame women Muslim and non-Muslim for their impurity regarding how the women is dressed, that is why i asked why?

Secondly It is not about women giving a hoot or slouch, it is about the blame beeing directed at the sisters in the first place, weather some women take the bite or not is upto each and every girl/woman.

reason nr2 is basically vacuous , A choice between Allah and feminism is absurd choice ,why? a woman would never be asked to make such a choice becouse she IS both feminine and beleives in God. That, i find slighly pretentious and irrational at the same time. It seems as if you´re reacting to a specific connotation of the term feminism, yet i can see nothing wrong with beeing feminine and loving it.

chocko & honey sis, I´m male so i woulden´t know what feminism deeply means for a women, but i do beleive in gender equality.

Reason nr3 is a recast of Jamelia´s invalid question, She was talking about Muslim dress and i´ve never heard of such a thing.

As for pamela and Paris etc etc What are you saying? That they shoulden´t have their rights as equal society members?

Jamelia   

Originally posted by J B:

Chocko & honey, sis , how can i be BOTH confused and have valid points? skip it, don´t answer, let us instead take a closer look at your three refuting reasons.

I find reason nr1 rather questioning than refuting ,yet somehow valid and related to the issue .so lemme answer it.

Firstly i know that (most)Muslim men blame women Muslim and non-Muslim for their impurity regarding how the women is dressed, that is why i asked why?

Secondly It is not about women giving a hoot or slouch, it is about the blame beeing directed at the sisters in the first place, weather some women take the bite or not is upto each and every girl/woman.

reason nr2 is basically vacuous , A choice between Allah and feminism is absurd choice ,why? a woman would never be asked to make such a choice becouse she IS both feminine and beleives in God. That, i find slighly pretentious and irrational at the same time. It seems as if you´re reacting to a specific connotation of the term feminism, yet i can see nothing wrong with beeing feminine and loving it.

chocko & honey sis, I´m male so i woulden´t know what feminism deeply means for a women, but i do beleive in gender equality.

Reason nr3 is a recast of Jamelia´s invalid question, She was talking about Mu
Muslim dress
i've never heard of such thing
slim dress and i´ve never heard of such a thing.

As for pamela and Paris etc etc What are you saying? That they shoulden´t have their rights as equal society members?

You've never heard of the Muslim dress???.............Isn't the hijab part of the muslim dress........

And let me elaborate futher.....What conditions the muslim dress code for women are.

Clothing must cover the entire body, only the hands and face may remain visible (According to some Fiqh Schools).

The material must not be so thin that one can see through it.

The clothing must hang loose so that the shape / form of the body is not apparent.

The female clothing must not resemble the man's clothing.

The design of the clothing must not resemble the clothing of the non-believing women.

The design must not consist of bold designs which attract attention.

Clothing should not be worn for the sole purpose of gaining reputation or increasing one's status in society..........

There you go...Hope that cleared things up

how can i be BOTH confused and have valid points?

hon, you are confused because you are trying to compare one culture against another which wouldn't be a probmlem if only you didnt make the painfull mistake of holding the western culture as example.Do you honestly beleive that the west stands for equality and fairness? all I'm trying to do is point out some facts about the culture you so dearly hold valuable. you urgument would have made a lot of sense and would havehad merit if you argued in the context of our culture: suppose you argued that men shouldnt blame women for their impurity because women arent responsible, it says so in the Quran.

in the beggining of your argument you made sense because there are actually some airheads who blame women, but not only for their impurity but for everything else that is wrong with the world as well[/ if only women covered more, if only they did what men told them to do, if only they stopped using their brain, if only they concentrated in the art of child-bearing, if only they took care of their men and obeyed (in every word of the sense) if only they remainded out of sight, then the world would be ok[ /I] But my point is they can choke in their hatred, i could careless. it is this area of men wishing women to be out of sight, you have some valid points, but you lose me when give me examples of what equality means.

and dear did you say Pamela and Paris are enjoying thier freedom in their soceity? now that is something unworthy of discussion.

-------------------------------------------

Get Up, Up Even the best fall down sometime

Taleexi   

First,your implication of this has detrimental effect as I think, secondly, are we really free for persuing our lifes as we please?