14-JIR GABAR UU MASAAFAYSTAY DOOD KA TAAGAN TAHAY

Sophist   

Jamaal adiga afarleydaan iga qabo hee!

Ciryoole, caano cuskade, camanyo miidaale

Cirka nimankii waagii koriyo cuna cayuunle

Libaaxoo ciyaartunayoo dhididku caaryoobey

moorryyaanta Ceydiid watiyo Caado timoweyle!!!! :cool:

Just kidding brother.

War hade ninkaan layiraahdo Rabiic waa balaayo ma ogtahay!. Dad badan ayuu wuxuu ka dhaaciyey inuu Jamaacada kutugado Xaramka maalinkasta iyo Jamaaco kasta.

Waxaa ilaaliya technical baaburo ah oo uu wakiil kayahay wiil sodog uu u yahay oo layiraahdo Col Ahmed Raan oo Xuduni ah.

War Jamaal, War jiidali Saalixiyo weeye ee Qaadiriyada iga fagee! Libaax iyo Garoowe iiga gee aan kudhahay!.

Anyhow, I am going to finish that work beri hadii Rabi idmo.

Salaamad.

Sophist

Paragon   

As for the guy they aint gonna kill you

Oh! they sure will! shakespeare said.."hell has no fury like a woman scorned"..I say .."hell has no fury like a parent pissed". When you are 14 year old boy, the last thing you will wonna talk to parents about is guur.

Paragon   

Sophist, lol afarreydaas waxay u baahan tahay in aan koob shaah ah oo weliba 'waari-kow' ku qeexo murti ay hambaarsan tahay.

Illeen qaadiriya ayay ahayd. Sorry...

Anyhow, I am going to finish that work beri hadii Rabi idmo.

Mahadsand sxb... will be appreciated..

Sophist   

Jamaal! War Qaadiri maahi ee Saalixi ayaan ahay smile.gif

Hey, I have send you the stuff though I am not very happy with it! tell me what you think of it!.

Sophist

Xafsa   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

quote:As for the guy they aint gonna kill you

Oh! they sure will! shakespeare said.."hell has no fury like a woman scorned"..I say .."hell has no fury like a parent pissed". When you are 14 year old boy, the last thing you will wonna talk to parents about is guur.
So at what age do you think a boy or a girl is mature enough to face their parents about this issue? your probably right that 14 is too young to be talking to parents about such things.

Is it even halal in la is la rooro ( as you said)...just wondering

Caakifah when women reach 15yrs old. They are adults and can be married. And they are responsible for anything that happens to them.

I have a question for all the true Soomaalis in this site(not the Amerikaan, gaalo wanna be's), whats the punishment for a girl who brings a shame to her her family (by sleeping around)? This is for the true NOMADS.

Adna   

salaam

for a second i thought should i answer ur question but then i said never mind. any ways nin yaaban where have you been hiding we looked for you when we needed you :D now here you are out of the blue what should i say ..... the answer i will leave it to my lovely nomads love you alll

Xafsa   

Originally posted by Nin-Yaaban:

I have a question for all the true Soomaalis in this site(not the Amerikaan, gaalo wanna be's), whats the punishment for a girl who brings a shame to her her family (by sleeping around)? This is for the true NOMADS.

She gets to marry you.

Paragon   

She gets to marry you.

LoL caakifah, are you intent to freak the fella?

Well, I am not well-informed religiously, but for as far as I know 'roormada' is said to be Xaaraam, Islamically. Culturally, however, 'roormada' has been a procedural act under-taken by young lovers who feel they may not be able to procure parental permission - due to clan relation or other underlying circumstances - to tie the knot in a culturally legal matrimony.

If you were in a situation whereby you are likely not to get the husband you want, will the thought to elope cross your mind? Caakifah ;)

Xafsa   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

If you were in a situation whereby you are likely not to get the husband you want, will the thought to elope cross your mind? Caakifah
;)

Islamically you need two things: either the parents permission or their knowledge of your intentions. I would tell them str8 up that this is the guy I want to marry...waa diideen maahanoo then ninkeeyga waan iska mehersan lahaa knowing full well that I did nothing wrong and that I showed my parents respect by letting them know.

Tahliil   

Post by: J-11

Presenter: Muuse, madaama aad tahay nin gar weyn leh, oo yara shabaha Osama bin Ladin iyo wadaadada, so laguguma tirin karo argegixisoda Somalia lagu tuhunsan yahay?

Muse: Horta Ma tukataa maad i weydiisaan!

That really was funny in a sad way I guess..After all the guy is well..Musse...who would've said or thought such a way except a warlord in Somalia and Sharon...