Sign in to follow this  
rudy-Diiriye

care to share you happiest n darkest ...

days in your life so far.....!

my darkest day when i was booted out to the street by my own relatives and end up sleeping in my car..! yo it was my first car bought. i tellya it was all $800 paid for!! i was flipping burgers..!

some how my relatives thought it was their car! i said hell no... next thing i knew...i was out on the street...! i just finished high school. my dad said! u grown now take care of yourself..! family was living in arabia then.

17th n down out! holly smoke i almost lost it..!

i guess my good angel never gave up on me! met the most kind/gorgeous gal in the world...her family took me in. even the mom gave us her room!! smile.gif

no rent or any kind of money was demanded from me, then i moved to cali a yr n half later...! i got up on my feet and went back to college..! funny thing is that grandmother will come and pray 4 me since i was not christian.. she was sure that i was going to hell...!olool.. she didnt know that i came from hell.

last i heard from her is that she married x ranger who fought in mogudisho!! n guess what! she told me that he hates my guts since i am somali!! same here homie!! lol

la is my home! i like this place. my first home i rent was the opposite mountain facing Dogder staduim when i graduated...! i am happy here.. after all its the city of angels..! if yall come down here... holla...!

true story ppl......! :mad: :eek: :eek:

My Darkest day was when i lost my Grandpa,who happened to be my mentor.Later in the evening,My girlfriend's brothers decided to beat the shit out of my somalian @ss.Damn stressed,even never bothered to fight.They would punch me like crazy monkeys or something,I would fall down,stand up,then get a couple of punches,fall down again,and it continued till i passed out.I woke up in a hospital the next morning,my head being huge like a halloween pumpkin or something,and my leg was broken.Well,thats my Darkest day. :(

My happiest Day was the day i became a god father. :D

Modesty   

Wow Rudy, good to hear you made it through all those unfortunate events in your life.

Well, the highest point of my life was seeing my grandmother, it was the first time I felt I was whole, and I had a family.

Paragon   

Rudy, I never find one dark moment above all else, but whenever I come close on calling a day 'the darkest', another comes along to take the cake. The same is the case with the happiest bit. But when I am sure which day is the happiest or the darkest, I would let you know smile.gif .

PS; therapeautic, isn't it? Talking about days like that, I mean.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

What "was" your "highest" moment?
smile.gif

Did you not see the big smile after the words 'the mum gave us her room'? :D

Baluug   

Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

smile.gif

My "highest" moment would have to be when I was 17, and my friends broke into a local drug dealer's house and stole $500 and about a quarter-pound of magic mushrooms. I was high all night and we all went outside after the sun came up and I started hallucinating, thinking all the clouds were exactly the same and in some sort of pattern, like wallpaper or something. Yep, that's the kind of crazy stuff that kafirs get into at a very young age.....

J.Lee   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

quote:Originally posted by AYOUB_SHEIKH:

smile.gif

Did you not see the big smile after the words 'the mum gave us her room'?
:D
Lool. :D

My darkest day was losing my awoowe whom I hadn't seen for 16 years. I always thought I'd see him again but c'est la vie.

The happiest day? Too many choices, not enough space.

Janna   

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

My Darkest day was when i lost my Grandpa,who happened to be my mentor.Later in the evening,My girlfriend's brothers decided to beat the shit out of my somalian @ss.Damn stressed,even never bothered to fight.They would punch me like crazy monkeys or something,I would fall down,stand up,then get a couple of punches,fall down again,and it continued till i passed out.I woke up in a hospital the next morning,my head being huge like a halloween pumpkin or something,and my leg was broken.Well,thats my Darkest day.
:(

:(