Sign in to follow this  
osman_nz

Human Survival Ocean Or Jungle? You Choose

osman_nz   

I just have an interesting question to ask everyone. If you were forced to decide upon making a choice on two alternatives...their is no possibility of any other. 1. You will Be dumped into the Atlantic ocean right in the middle of nowhere and no boat just yourself and the mammals of the ocean. Or you were told u would be dropped off in the middle of an african forest with no-way out for thousands of kilometers with all the Land animal present.

Which 1 would you choose?

osman_nz   

At least with the jungle u can climb a tree to escape many dangerous animals except the lepord..that animal wa nacalad it will come after u even up a tree, in the water, and on land..

nacaladas laga ma faqto

Emperor   

^But why all this, were you like trying to figure out how you like to die... Eaten by Shark or Leopard? Which one?

lol Shabeel is gonna get you no matter where you hide smile.gif

Jungle no contest. The most important thing in a survival situation is water. And on the ocean, it's very likely you'll die of thirst.

Unless you have one of those fancy osmosis gizmos.

osman_nz   

Sherban, yeah the ocean will tear up your skin with all that salt water after weeks in there...but one thing u must remember is that sharks don't eat humans...they sometimes mistake them for being a seal, but once taste u they immediately let go and see it is not the taste they were looking for.

But the problem is where they taste u..if they taste u in the stomach area ur dead...but if they taste u in the leg, then u will lose a leg...but they will go away after that...

Sharks rarely eat human and if they do it's by mistake because they think it is seal and once they realize it's not wey iskaga baxaan..however the damage is already caused..

Survival wise, u wouldn't have much mammals to do deal with in the ocean, except dehydration, and hunger...

NGONGE   

I'm assuming Al Shabab are the jungle here, right? I mean it's obvious that Sh. Sharif is the one up to his ears in water after all. :D

(Sorry. Politics section. Can't help myself).

Paragon   

I think the topic is metaphoric. Who is easy to catch: Al-Shabaab in the jungle or the Pirates in the high seas.

Paragon   

^And you imply I've already approved it? That's even though I haven't chosen where I would prefer to live?

I'll tell you, the sea. Such a cliche. But Duke would approve of my choice.

Som@li   

I would choose the ocean, I would catch a fish to eat, and even collect rain water.

In Forrest, u can still die of dehydration too.